• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from PureTime - IWC UTC Spitfire

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
Hello guys,
I've just ordered IWC UTC from PureTime. As far everything looks fine. Payment made 17/11, order immediately confirmed by dealer, after few hours payment confirmed as well. Guys from customer service noticed me that I have to wait 2-3 weeks for qc pics.
im going to update the thread when any new event happens.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
Hello guys,
I've just ordered IWC UTC from PureTime. As far everything looks fine. Payment made 17/11, order immediately confirmed by dealer, after few hours payment confirmed as well. Guys from customer service noticed me that I have to wait 2-3 weeks for qc pics.
im going to update the thread when any new event happens.

Order 100261750

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. We will process your order as soon as possible .Please feel free to let us know if you need any help

Reactions: aster_x

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
2/12.
Two weeks from order. Still no photos.
In the meantime, I asked if they anticipate any delay due to the lockdown in China. I received a reply from Elena that they apologize for the delay and ask for patience, although at that moment there was no delay yet.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. We will be pushing factory from our side.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are not factories. I am afraid we don't know exactly since factory doesn't tell. What we can do is to chase them everyday.
If you think it's been too long, please let us know if you can change to something else.

Reactions: TESLA760

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
We are not factories. I am afraid we don't know exactly since factory doesn't tell. What we can do is to chase them everyday.
If you think it's been too long, please let us know if you can change to something else.
I like this watch and will be waiting. I'm just impatient and was hoping there was some way to estimate the shipping time.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
One może thing: I wonder if maybe another manufacturer would have this watch faster? But most of all, I care about quality.
only ZF version now, the old XF version is sold out.

snaes

WTB Noob LMPO v5 🙏
Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU
One może thing: I wonder if maybe another manufacturer would have this watch faster? But most of all, I care about quality.
It's worth the wait. It might be painful, but the only quick way to a watch is thru M2M, so even though it might take a week or two more, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't affect anything, as long as you love the watch you're getting :)

Patj44

Nice guy
Supporter
Certified
10/11/22
I just got my watch from PureTime. It is in their best interest to give you good service and so I don’t think they have that much control over the ZF factory. I am new here but from what I have learned ZF is one of the better factories. I am like you in that once I place my order I want to pick it up at the next window. We just need to learn to be patient.

Patj44

Nice guy
Supporter
Certified
10/11/22
Also as a new member I would suggest you become a supporter. You get rid of those annoying ads and get a little respect.