• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from Netherlands

Showei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/22
Hi,

I'm new here, just made my first order with Jtime, which is a Royal Ork 15500 black from ZF factory. Li told me it is in stock. So I made the order and the payment through Wise, now is awaiting QC from Lana, communication is smooth so far.

I saw quite a lot of posts here mentioned they have big delay/ lost shipment issue within EU, but I still want to give JTime a try as they are the first one replied my email inquiry. I will keep update here, hope things go smoothly, and I already planned what I want to order for next time:)

07/08/22 - Order Placed, Payment confirmed. Waiting for QC.

Showei

7/8/22
Small update: After posting this I realized that I made a mistake, I intended to order the more expensive version, which is the APSF version, not the ZF version. Somehow I deleted the wrong one from my cart and proceeded the checkout.

Then I asked Li to see if I can pay the difference and modify the order. Li respond very quickly (considering the time zone) and even offer to cover the price difference for me. The amount is not mcuh but it is such a nice gesture, I really appreciate it!

Showei

7/8/22
22/08/2022 QC received, GL given, Shipping Address Confirmed.

Showei

7/8/22
any pictures? because I want to order the same one you did and curious to see.
Overall watch is great, the only thing is, that center steel circle piece on the roter, which is glued to the rotor, is falling just after a few days, I have to reglue it by myself, no big deal and might be just a bad glued sample, but don't be surprised if it happens to your copy.