• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first order from narikaa

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
ordered a rep 4 days ago, response was fast and straight. currently awaiting for it to be ship , Reg is very helpful.

Gilly11277

Looking Around
14/11/18
Chicago, IL
I've ordered 5 watches from him. All arrived and there were no issues with any of them. His Omega Seamaster (no longer on site) was meh, Sub no date was probably the nicest rep (what he's known for). I bought his Seadweller Deep Sea a few weeks ago, better bracelet than his Sub.

He's got a new sub out but I haven't seen it yet, which one did you get?

Last edited:

rich80

Looking Around
18/8/22
I don't understand why he doesn't reply to emails .. an accredited dealer like Narikaa should at least give a signal of presence

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
i bought an omega seamaster and a patek 5711 from narikaa back in august and they are not that great quality at all. both are now inaccurate and loosing time always. I also bought a submariner no date from a fellow member named Moco which he said he got from narika and too is broken. the bezel came off and i lost the spring that holds it. so if there is any lesson i learned is that you get what you paid for. however i cannot recommend narikaa to anyone because of the poor quality of their watches. i am so sorry but that is the honest truth.

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
have you tried trusty time? i bought 5 wastches from them already and has no issues at all.. its a bit pricey compared to narikaa but the quality is better. trustytime ship it on a styrofoam container too unlike narikaa that they wrap it with old news paper and cut out carboard box.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
have you tried trusty time? i bought 5 wastches from them already and has no issues at all.. its a bit pricey compared to narikaa but the quality is better. trustytime ship it on a styrofoam container too unlike narikaa that they wrap it with old news paper and cut out carboard box.
So you just figured out that if you buy a better quality product that costs more, it's going to last longer ?

• Haha
Reactions: Funkyfishter

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
So you just figured out that if you buy a better quality product that costs more, it's going to last longer ?
what ever i buy , cheap or not is up to me. but to answer your sarcasm, of course it is! better to buy something a bit expensive because it has a better quality but to each his own. we are just sharing our experience with this seller that's all!

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
I too have purchased watches from Reg , both were of poor quality and fell to bits within the month
my omega from NARIKAA completely stop functioning. one thing i learned from this experience is to check the build and what motor they have on the watch. these are not even mentioned if you buy from NARIKAA.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Whilst your opinion is yours to proclaim I've checked my records and assume from the scant details given that you are 'M.N. of Virginia, USA.' I am not about to argue your subjective assertions other than to say in all your proliferation of emails not one mention of the troubles you mention arose.
That said I must though challenge the tacit lie you make saying that you bought uninformed of movement type - which of course you, like everyone else who purchases receive in the opening email exchanges. (I am happy to post those emails here).

Funkyfishter

Looking Around
8/12/12
over the last 10 years i have bought - Sub, Chopard GT, Explorer 2, Speedy, Seamaster, AP ROO, Milgauss, IWC TG Mirimar and a PAM111 - All have been good quality from Narikaa. Just my opnion but hes one of the best TDs ive dealt with.

Reactions: Sunrayuk and mekkz

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
Whilst your opinion is yours to proclaim I've checked my records and assume from the scant details given that you are 'M.N. of Virginia, USA.' I am not about to argue your subjective assertions other than to say in all your proliferation of emails not one mention of the troubles you mention arose.
That said I must though challenge the tacit lie you make saying that you bought uninformed of movement type - which of course you, like everyone else who purchases receive in the opening email exchanges. (I am happy to post those emails here).
Please do not take this the wrong way. I never personally attack anyone online because that is just being a coward. I am just a simple recenly retired military guy who found love for replicas and this site is the main reason l became an enthusiast. Yes, thats me and you are right that i never mentioned issues on my emails because i bought two watches directly from you within a month or so. (semaster and nautilus) During the first month i never had problems with any of them. However the nautilus started to loose time around 2 months after i bought it. Now its always 8-10 minutes behind in every 24 hours even if you wear it all day. the omega just died back in late september when i tried adjusting the time one day. however the hands still spins when you wind it. These are the issues i had with those watches and I just want my fellow newbies here to know so they can make a better choice before they spend their hard earned money. You gotta remember that I even said that you were very helpful when i ordered and i even admitted on the mistake on the color of the patek i ordered on one of our emails. Maybe you said about the movement or maybe not if you did mentioned it then i probably did not read them thoroughly and sadly I deleted those emails already. However that is not the issue i am trying to deliver, it is the quality of the watches i recieved from you after I used them for a month or two. But maybe its just sheer coincidence that recieved 2 lemon watches from the watch maker you get them from, who knows? i feel that i should still write a review about it hoping that it can bring some good to both the buyers and you as the seller by telling those watchmakers to improve the quality of their products.
Have a good day and hope this is the end of this conversation.

Reactions: LeftfootFirst