• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Lucy

Stoney007

Getting To Know The Place
5/6/18
USA
I just received my first watch purchase from Lucy. I was referred to her from a friend I made on this site. She is wonderful.. She really did a wonderful job taking care of me. I am so pleased with my new watch. I purchased a James Cameron DeepSea Sea Dweller. Pictures just didn't do it justice.. It is the best looking watch in my collection. If you are considering buying this watch you won't be disappointed. She takes the time to quality check above and beyond what other dealers do. She takes the worry out of buying a replica watch. She won't accept a watch from the factory unless it meets her high standards. She had to send back the watch 3 times until she found a perfect one. Buying a Rep watch is not a fast experience but she takes the worry out of buying. I will only buy from her in the future. She is a class act!! I highly recommend her services.. I am very happy!!
Lucy your Awesome!!!

Reactions: LT_UTC