• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from InTime - Rolex DJ36 ARF 116234

zazu27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/22
08AUG22- placed order through website
12AUG22- received QC pictures. Asked for closeups of dial and rehaut, as well as timeographer results. The tag in the pictures is off by two order numbers. That’s a slight concern. Will update when I hear back.

zqg3s2.jpg

zqgKDE.jpg

zqgz9t.jpg

zqghqn.jpg

zqg2X3.jpg

zqgAbs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ForexKid

zazu27

9/8/22
13AUG2022- Received additional requested pictures and sent approval

zI3jgj.jpg

zI3Z41.jpg

zI3Dyv.jpg

zI33m4.jpg

zI3HPI.jpg

zazu27

9/8/22
UPDATE:
15AUG2022- Received email from InTime with USPS tracking number. When tracked it shows item originated in New York, US and has already been recieved by an American shipping partner. So that's interesting. Does InTime keep inventory in the US?

Texas2Tenn

8/7/22
Tennessee
UPDATE:
15AUG2022- Received email from InTime with USPS tracking number. When tracked it shows item originated in New York, US and has already been recieved by an American shipping partner. So that's interesting. Does InTime keep inventory in the US?
InTime ships to a third party here in the US, who then passes it along to the US based carrier. I believe my tracking number is out of NJ.

zazu27

9/8/22
InTime ships to a third party here in the US, who then passes it along to the US based carrier. I believe my tracking number is out of NJ.
I figured that was the case, but the timeline doesn’t match up. I approved QC on 13AUG, and it was scanned as having been picked up by the carrier on 14AUG at 11am, less than 24 hours later. So either I’m getting someone’s watch that was red lit or returned and sat in NY until they could sell it again… or I have the wrong tracking number. Right?

Texas2Tenn

8/7/22
Tennessee
I figured that was the case, but the timeline doesn’t match up. I approved QC on 13AUG, and it was scanned as having been picked up by the carrier on 14AUG at 11am, less than 24 hours later. So either I’m getting someone’s watch that was red lit or returned and sat in NY until they could sell it again… or I have the wrong tracking number. Right?
That is odd. I am waiting on my order from InTime, which has been somewhat slow. But I had a strange occurrence happen with my tracking number as well. Within a week, the tracking became active in IL and a few days later the package delivered to someone else in LA. Mind you, I live in TN. Turns out the package was an empty envelope. Which was good to figure out it wasn't my watch lol
There might be some odd tracking things that come up with the system InTime is using...Kind of sounds like you are experiencing something similar to me.
I emailed Ryan and he assured me my watch had not made it to the US yet and I needed to be patient. I have also found another member on here that has the same ship date from InTime and he too is waiting for his watch. I think we just got on a slow boat.
Hopefully this helps set your mind at ease, at least somewhat. :)

Reactions: zazu27

zazu27

9/8/22
That is odd. I am waiting on my order from InTime, which has been somewhat slow. But I had a strange occurrence happen with my tracking number as well. Within a week, the tracking became active in IL and a few days later the package delivered to someone else in LA. Mind you, I live in TN. Turns out the package was an empty envelope. Which was good to figure out it wasn't my watch lol
There might be some odd tracking things that come up with the system InTime is using...Kind of sounds like you are experiencing something similar to me.
I emailed Ryan and he assured me my watch had not made it to the US yet and I needed to be patient. I have also found another member on here that has the same ship date from InTime and he too is waiting for his watch. I think we just got on a slow boat.
Hopefully this helps set your mind at ease, at least somewhat. :)
right on. Sometimes if the USPS tracking number is provided early enough it has yet to be recycled for its given purpose, which looks like that's the case with us. Neato. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

zazu27

9/8/22
How did it go ?
I just received the watch yesterday. It looks awesome, but it the movement seems to be less accurate than the time graph let on. It’s gaining about 30s/day. I’ll probably take it in to a jeweler to see if they can clean/lube it and maybe regulate the movement a bit better.

ForexKid

Horology Curious
14/1/20
Australia
Great ! Enjoy.

Im looking at the Clean, Is there anything in particular that made you go with ARF over VSF or Clean ?

zazu27

9/8/22
Well, I wanted a passable Jubilee bracelet and I read from multiple sources that ARF produces the most passable jubilee on the market. I was willing to potentially trade vibrancy in the dial to achieve such.
Great ! Enjoy.

Im looking at the Clean, Is there anything in particular that made you go with ARF over VSF or Clean ?

zazu27

9/8/22
Looks so good! Congratulations! Glad it worked out well. You have a beautiful watch!
Thank you so much! I am very pleased with it. My only regret is that it looks smaller on my wrist than I anticipated. Now I need a DJ41... oh no.......

Reactions: Texas2Tenn