• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Chazingtime08 - Breitling NAVITIMER 01

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
13/12 - Eight days from theoretical shipment. The tracking number is still missing.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
28/12 - WATCH ARRIVED

Looks nice and fully working. I'll write a little bit more and post some pics after few days.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
OK, it's time to write a few more words.

Long story short: I am satisfied.

Explanation:
Customer service:
Well, a little bit worse than the other TD. They answer e-mails, but rather template to everyone. Nevertheless, some after-order customer service exists.
Definitely a big disappointment was that I got a different watch than I ordered! They just sent me QC pictures of a different model for approval. When I pointed out that it wasn't what I ordered, I got the answer that that model is out of stock and I can take this one or get a refund. Decided to approve pics.
Watch itself:
The watch is very nicely made. In my opinion, it corresponds to the gen in 99%. The big flaw that distinguishes it from the original at first glance is the lack of a red arrow on the number 37. If it wasn't for that, it would be perfect for me. Didn't check waterproof and accuracy.
Strap:
Nice and quite soft. With appropriate embossing on the underside. The smell is neutral. Clasp is nice as well. I rate the strap much better than in IWC rep form other TD.
Box:
I also ordered a box. It looks nice and is carefully made, but you can see that it is not natural leather. You do not have the feeling of dealing with an exclusive product. Travel box much better made than the one for IWC watches. A nice touch is the branded latch. The scandalously big flaw is that the documents do not match the watch (Navitimer vs Superocean). The paper and printing is very low quality. Definitely, the rep industry needs to work on boxes because this is decidedly their weakest side.