• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Chazingtime

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Just ordered a Blue Pelagos ZF. Order was made last Friday and payment just went through today.

Will update post with future developments.

Reactions: scc7

scc7

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Waiting for an update, just joined the forum and am looking forward to buy an omega aqua terra from chazingtime, still trying to find out what to do in order to prevent problems :)

Reactions: Sielagh

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
My bank estimates about 6 days for the transfer to complete. So probably no news in a week.

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
RL on QC. Nice timegrapher numbers, but really bad indexes and date. Even assuming that this model has some idea problems. It was noticeable without macro.

scc7

Horology Curious
8/8/22
RL on QC. Nice timegrapher numbers, but really bad indexes and date. Even assuming that this model has some idea problems. It was noticeable without macro.
Damn it, but still better to see that its bad in the QC than buying it and realising its shit when its already in your hands. Are you looking for another watch now?

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Damn it, but still better to see that its bad in the QC than buying it and realising its shit when its already in your hands. Are you looking for another watch now?
No. I am waiting for another unit of the same watch for QC.

I will not be too picky, because I most reps of the Pelagos are not absolutely perfect, and in blue it's even more noticeable. But in this case it was most of the right side. 1, 2, 4 and 5 indexes. Also non centered date (no a deal breaker for me, but it's added to the bad indexes).

So hope the next one is better.

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Got today the second unit for QC. Bit of crooked indexes again. But GL since it won't be so noticable without macro lens.

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Parcel delivered today. All in all, only 9 days after the GL. Haven't been able to check the watch yet

Sielagh

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Parcel delivered today. All in all, only 9 days after the GL. Haven't been able to check the watch yet