• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from ChazingTime - Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
Hello everyone,

After many years without buying any rep, I'm back in the market and after many hours reading, I've just made my first order to ChazingTime for a Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M.

7/29: placed order
7/29: payment information
7/30: payment done
7/30: payment confirmed
8/09: received QC pictures and.... it is the wrong watch!! 🤦‍♂️ Although it is very similar, it is not the one that I ordered.

I guess it will delay the whole process. Let's see how it ends.

amgarreo

Horology Curious
13/7/22
ChazingTime informed me that the factory doesn't manufacture the watch anymore (of at least at the moment and during the following months). They offered me to get the similar watch or a refund.

I chose the second option and I got the money two days after. It was a misunderstood, but at the end I was happy with the solution.

el_canary

Horology Curious
6/8/22
ChazingTime informed me that the factory doesn't manufacture the watch anymore (of at least at the moment and during the following months). They offered me to get the similar watch or a refund.

I chose the second option and I got the money two days after. It was a misunderstood, but at the end I was happy with the solution.
Hi mate¡

Glad to hear that you did not have trouble with refund. I am noob at the hobby and reading you gives me peace of mind.

Hope you finally get the Aqua Terra¡

Reactions: amgarreo