• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from ChazingTime...Review

JoshuaDavid

I wanna watch 😉
Certified
2/8/22
California
I just got into the Rep Watch game about four months ago, and since that time, I have grown my collection to ten pieces. I had been warned early on that buying from some trusted dealers can be a headache, particularly regarding shipping overseas (I'm in CONUS). So I was a bit hesitant to purchase from ChazingTime when I fell in love with this beauty:

However, I was pleasantly surprised with my experience and will definitely purchase from Chazingtime again.

Here is the timeline of how things went down:

Aug 25 - Order Placed
Aug 25 - Recieved an Email from Chazingtime with Order Confirmation and Payment Details
Aug 25- WU transfer
Aug 31 - WU transfer complete
Sept 2 - Received QC Pics from Alice and approved the same day
Sept 14 - Watch Arrived

When it arrived, it looked perfect, and everything appeared intact. The watch has a good weight, and the details look good. The bezel is solid and operates as it should. The Chronograph works perfectly, and all the markings appear correct, but what do I know, I've never owned a GEN.

Anyway, I wore it only around the house and later noticed a screw on the bracelet clasp was missing:

zTyoOp.jpg

I immediately contacted Chazingtime via email, and they were extremely responsive. They suggested I send the bracelet back to them, and they would send me a new one. As you can imagine, I was hesitant to do that, so I suggested they source and send me a new bracelet, and I would return the original when I received it, THEY AGREED. While I waited to replace the bracelet, I used the blue leather band the watch came with and wore it pretty regularly. I have received numerous compliments on this watch.

On Oct 7th, I received QC pictures from Alice of two screws. Upon messaging her back, she advised it looked as though the bracelet was just missing a screw and was not broken.

Oct 17th - I received the two screws and easily repaired the bracelet.

Today, I am sporting the watch with the repaired bracelet and am very happy with it.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase from Chazingtime. The product is quality, despite the lost screw, and the customer service was stellar. They were very responsive to all of my correspondents, and after all, was said and done, it only took 2.5 weeks from order to delivery, not bad!

zTyyp2.jpg

zTy683.jpg

zTy8vs.jpg

Reactions: Jjscott

Jjscott

Looking Around
14/10/22
THank you for that review and timeline. I just made a purchase from chazingtime as well. I sent the funds yesterday. I’ll update on my experience.

Reactions: JoshuaDavid

Jjscott

Looking Around
14/10/22
I got my QC pictures on Wednesday and my tracking number on Friday. They have been in touch with me throughout the process. I’ll update again but it’s been great after the problem with the transfer initially.

Jjscott

Looking Around
14/10/22
Here’s my latest update. I got the watch and it exceeded my expectations. The weight, aesthetics, use of crowns all fantastic!
However I did not get the box. It was included in the QC pictures that I approved and paid for.
I did send an email and I’ll wait prior to next update