• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order, first replica.

RckClimber

Horology Curious
10/4/21
Ordered the Rolex OP 36 in blue, GMF about a week ago (July 14th to be specific). Payment was confirmed so I'm patiently waiting for my QA/QC pictures! First item ordered was out of stock and my CC killed the second one so 3rd times the charm! Emails have been professional and quick thus far. First foray into replicas, and I'm glad I found this site as I was about to buy one on Wish.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Please be noted factories supply at a slow speed so QC pictures will be late. We will try our best to fullfill your order as soon as possible.

Reactions: RckClimber

RckClimber

Horology Curious
10/4/21
Do you know the shipping frequency for that supplier? I confirmed it was in stock prior to ordering. Does GMF typically ship to you weekly, bi weekly or monthly?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Do you know the shipping frequency for that supplier? I confirmed it was in stock prior to ordering. Does GMF typically ship to you weekly, bi weekly or monthly?

They usually supply more quicker than other factories but there is raids again these day so there might be some slightly delays.

RckClimber

Horology Curious
10/4/21

QC pics came in this morning. I really only saw 2 very minor differences from the genuine, but both are minor enough that I don't care. I approved the QC this morning and at stoked its moving through the process! Very excited to get my hands on it!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks good to me. We will process shipment as soon as possible. Thank you for your order once again !

RckClimber

Horology Curious
10/4/21
Watch came in today. Looks great, seems to be running fine (we'll see how it does over the next month). Very happy with it thus far. The bracelet is amazing.