• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order, disappointed

fluffy1337

Looking Around
18/5/22
I made my order with InTime for the first time and everything went smooth with payment, QC and everything until I had it in my hand a few weeks later.

I asked Ryan for the ABSOLUTE BEST replica he had avalible and he sent me this one as "the one" https://www.intime06.co/rollie/8392...904l-steel-clean-1-1-best-edition-vr3235.html

The bubble is not in a straight line with the date on my watch, see img

But the worst part is that my watch is broken inside, it makes a LOUD noice when i move it around to the extent that I wont be able to use it.

Hopefully Ryan and the team send me another one or pay me back because this one is trash...

Ive sent him a email and will update with the answers I get.

Really disappointed!!

Rat Killer

Known Member
Certified
5/4/20
Do not send it back to China. You need to start looking for a watchsmith that is willing to work on reps. You will need to get it repaired and if the magnifier bothers you, the crystal replaced. You can ask for some compensation for these costs but its about your only way forward that works. This is not Amazon.

Reactions: Isomaster

Isomaster

Horology Curious
16/5/22
Germany
He is not the Producer but tbh QC should check their whole watch bevor it goes to Shipping.
Thank you for sharing this experience I probably will places my first order on intime and will als for Noises and functions