• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - definitely will order again!

zorilon

Looking Around
14/10/22
I am new to rep watches and I was a little anxious about my first purchase.
I chose mrmckhansi because he is in Europe and also has option for servicing the watch and offers warranty. Reading on forums I saw that is important to have the service done due to poor movement assembly quality of almost all replicas.
Mrmckhansi is very responsive, friendly and professional. My order took longer than expected due to China’s COVID problems, Holiday’s and the fact that I ordered a VSF 126610LN Submariner that wasn’t in stock. It took more than 2 months with service included.
He sent me pictures with the watch when it arrived and also sent me pictures with the watch disassembled by his watchmaker with the serial number visible on the empty case and parts cleaned alongside.
Shipping was fast and the watch looks and feels fantastic. It has a 1.7 s/day accuracy with is incredible for a 650 euro watch + service. I don’t think you can find in today’s market a better build quality watch and as accurate for these price, unfortunately.

Thanks Mrmckhansi!