• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

out of curiosity....

UFUKNUT

Known Member
3/2/09
have any of you guys, and few fems, order anything else besides watches from china? i've seen a few site that offer ps3 for like under 200 usd... but i have a gen ps3 i bough at a retailer for full price. i was just wondering if anyone has been scammed from one of these sites.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
It seems that anything I look to buy from China is already here... :) I see a lot on eBay though, thinking of ordering some new glasses frames though...

UFUKNUT

Known Member
3/2/09
i order a ps3 from china, lol waiting to get here. says it already left china... see what i get in the mystery box :lol:

robmpulse

6/1/07
MAKE SURE IT HAS THE SAME POWER REQUIREMENTS.

I HAD A JAPAN MODEL PROJECTOR ONCE, THAT WORKED FINE FOR ABOUT A YEAR, THEN WOULD NOT TURN ON ANY MORE.

TOOK IT TO GET IT FIXED, FOUND OUT THE POWER SUPPLY WAS FOR THE REQUIREMENTS IN JAPAN, WHICH USES A LITTLE LESS POWER THEN WE DO. SO OVER TIME IT SLOWLY BURNED UP.

(THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ANYWAY BY THE REPAIR SHOP AND WAS ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO)

HAD A US POWER SUPPLY PUT IN IT, NO PROBLEMS SINCE....

Nelson

Known Member
20/11/08
I have ordered from Pandawill that is another site from one of our dealers and everything works fine. I order a digital caliper and some PS2 memories.

UFUKNUT said:
i order a ps3 from china, lol waiting to get here. says it already left china... see what i get in the mystery box :lol:

Please keep us up to date. I would like to know how that worked.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
Nelson said:
I have ordered from Pandawill that is another site from one of our dealers and everything works fine. I order a digital caliper and some PS2 memories.

UFUKNUT said:

Please keep us up to date. I would like to know how that worked.

Nelson - hows the digi caliper ?
Does it zero / work well..
have you tested it against another caliper to check its accuracy ?

UFUKNUT

Known Member
3/2/09
it said on it was usa version. so hopefully i dont have issues with it. will post as soon as i get it. just check, says left china the 27 on the usps site... so should be in the usa any day. i've ordered shoes from there before, which usually get here quick like in 7 business days, well as soon as the payment clears. but i recently switched to moneygram because western union was giving me a lot of issues with verifications, and i always had to call and confirm that im sending the money. which i understand for security reasons but takes a while for all that junk. and i also had to clear all that junk with the bank too. but money is less hassle but does take 1-2 days for the money to clear... so works for me, for now. shoes are great from over there. more comfortable than some from the stores here, and for 33 a pair shipped... cant go wrong :p