• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Intime Order

It'smyheritage96

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/20
I've ordered at least half a dozen watches from ryan at intime hes always looked after me ive not had an issue with him in recent years i switched to geektime for convenience i think Eric tends to turn it around a little faster but its all just preferance - jacob

RobShaw

Horology Curious
24/3/22
New Zealand
Email arrived confirming payment and telling me that my watch is being ordered.
Told that the watch should arrive in 5-8 working days.
Advised that QC images will be sent at that time.

Nice

RobShaw

Horology Curious
24/3/22
New Zealand
Unfortunately the watch I ordered is no longer available from the factory. Got a nice email from Ryan apologising and asking if I want to pick another piece. Thinking about a Milgauss, Heritage BB58 or Air King.

Merdydirty

Known Member
Certified
24/4/22
San Francisco
I ordered from Intime couple times and inventory representation in an issue, lots of Noob Rolexes were out of inventory but they seem
available on the site. Better tracking is necessary for more efficient ordering. Communication and fulfilling inventory orders are pretty smooth however.

RobShaw

Horology Curious
24/3/22
New Zealand
Wonderful day today. Shipment arrived in perfect condition exactly a month after it shipped.
Watch was well packaged and in excellent new condition.
Case - Very nicely finished
Really pleased with polishing and brushing - better than I was hoping for. Lovely luster to the strap.
Strap itself was of good quality.

Overall service and product could not be faulted. I will be ordering again in the New Year.

zG1NdR.jpg