• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First ever Rep Order

SoMad

Horology Curious
4/11/22
Hello everyone, I'm brand spanking new to this forum, but been a lurker for some time now. Finally decided to join and pull the trigger on a beautiful Green CF Datejust V2 with theonewatches. Was looking at other recommended TDs at first, but decided to go with Steve at TOW since he was the most responsive to my questions.

Customer service has been great so far.

Order placed and payment confirmed today, 11/8/22. Will keep everyone updated as things progress!

SoMad

Horology Curious
4/11/22
Received QC photos and videos yesterday Nov. 10th and gave GL same day.
Just want to add, I did quite a bit of research on this forum and Reddit prior to purchasing, and I have to say that Steve has some of the best videos and photo qualities I have seen. A+.

SoMad

Horology Curious
4/11/22
Received tracking number Thursday 11/17. Hoping it makes it before Xmas 🤞

Jeff29

Horology Curious
20/12/22
Suisse
Bonjour,
Je veux aussi commander une montre avec Steve, mais je suis un peu réticent à l'envoyer.
Avez-vous reçu le vôtre?

SoMad

Horology Curious
4/11/22
Bonjour,
Je veux aussi commander une montre avec Steve, mais je suis un peu réticent à l'envoyer.
Avez-vous reçu le vôtre?
I have not received yet, but he did ship it. The tracking info shows it's been stuck at a US airport since November 24th.

Steve has been very helpful in helping to track it down and has assured me that he will send a replacement if it ends up officially lost. I'm in no hurry though, and I know these things can take some time... So just waiting right now.