• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First deal with Lucy, and certainly not the last.

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Good morning fine folks.

I started in this hobby somewhere around last January, and after some research I came up with a wishlist I sent to a few Trusted Dealers to get quotes on the price of those pieces. Prices are pretty much fixed and the most you can get is a 5% discount here and there, so I decided to go with Lucy because right from the start she always seemed very honest and willing to go the extra mile. And today I believe I made the right choice and expect our partnership to go on for many more deals.

I was unlucky enough to start asking for quotes around the time the police made a raid and closed one of the factories early February, so first of all I had to wait until after CNY to place my order. Once that wait was over, we exchanged a few emails and I eventually decided on the Spectre Omega Seamaster. Payment done and it was a couple more weeks as Lucy sourced and serviced my watch. And this is exactly why I chose her. Sure, other dealer could have the watch in stock and send it the next day for 10$ or 20$ less, and I would maybe end up with a DOA, minor scratches or something I had to have serviced right after receiving it, causing further delay and expanses. Lucy has some outstanding Quality Control and makes a point of having all watches serviced and regulated in-house before shipping them to the client, making sure you get the absolute best watch possible. And for me that is worth a lot more than having it shipped a couple of weeks faster.

Finally, after having it triangle-shipped via Luxembourg, it safely arrived here in Portugal. This is that awesome moment when you have an great rep on your wrist (M2M deal) and find another equally good piece waiting for you on your desk when you get to the office.

We are still in a semi-lockdown and I have been busy at work, so no additional pictures at this stage. When I take this beauty for a spin, I will update the thread with some more pics. In the meantime, I am already thinking about the next purchase I will make from Lucy.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Looks gorgeous, and a great synopsis of why people ultimately pick her.

Am in the exact same boat myself, hopefully shipping next week, watches with her at the moment, but I added a PAM buckle at the last minute, no real rush though :)

Congrats on the new watch & well wear Sir.

The M2M one looks slick too :)