• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First buy for me..........Omega Seamaster Nekton

eiv73

Looking Around
17/11/19
First buy for me today, Seamaster 300m Nekton SS/RU Black ORF Asia 8806 + Omega Wooden Box 1:1 2018 Model w Cards
Andrew was very quick in answering and precise in letting me know the watches available among those I had on the list. Shipping progress will follow ...........

eiv73

Looking Around
17/11/19
Update: I have successfully received the watch less than a month after purchase. I also ordered the Omega box which arrived 15 days later. The watch is very nice, in perfect condition and in perfect working order. Quality is great. Unfortunately I had a problem with the box which arrived damaged in one corner. Andrew initially replied to my emails saying he would contact the seller, then he completely stopped responding. Of course I had written to Andrew immediately as soon as I opened the package and there was no residue of the damage inside so it was shipped in this state. This is bad especially considering the selling price of the box is not indifferent. I'm sorry but I'm not at all happy with Andrew's behavior in this case. I recommend asking for real photos of the box when ordering (he only sent me the photos of the watch and I wanted to trust that the box was new and perfect).

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Lovely watch.

A shame about the damage on the corner of the box though ..