• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First and second order with Trusty Time

Prdcrdp

Horology Curious
25/6/22
I placed my first order for a VSF Sub with Trusty Time on June 17th, Received payment confirmation on June 19th and QC Pics on June 22nd. QC pics look great. Andrew is very responsive given that he has customers all over the world emailing him. So impressed with his customer service I ordered a second VSF Sub from Trusty Time on June 24th. Received payment confirmation in a few hours.

Now just waiting for tracking info for 1st purchase and looking forward to receiving the bundle of joy.

Prdcrdp

Horology Curious
25/6/22
Received QC pics from second VSF Sub on June 27th. Only 3 days after placing the order and having payment verified. Will post pics and dates received when both orders arrive.

Prdcrdp

Horology Curious
25/6/22
Second order received today. Looks great. Packaging very secure and protected. VSF Sub SS 41mm 3235 movement. Still waiting on first order placed one week prior to second order.

Timeline for second order:

June 23 - Emailed Andrew to confirm item in stock at VSF, received response same day
June 24 - Placed order on TT site for VSF Sub SS 41mm
June 25- Received payment confirmation
June 28 - Received QC pics, looked great, analytics very good, gave ok to ship
June 30 - Received tracking info
July 11 - Package delivered, pics below

Excellent transaction and Andrew was very responsive to all questions and inquiries. Even though I'm still waiting on my first order, I will be purchasing a third watch from TT soon.