• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fat panda - amazing dealer

Alif.80

Looking Around
2/7/18
Great dealer!!! Fat panda is absolutely amazing and always answers my emails. Waiting to see how the watch turns out!!????

venom21

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/3/16
Great dealer!!! Fat panda is absolutely amazing and always answers my emails. Waiting to see how the watch turns out!!????

how do you get in touch with him?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I agree. China Tim aka Fat Panda aka Watchfinder is awesome. I bought couple from him.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Is there a website to browse their watches?

Tim has a SlickPic gallery that shows some of the watches that he can source for you, but like most/all of the other TDs, he can also get you a wide variety of other watches that aren't shown on the website/gallery. However, you'll have to email him to ask him if what you are looking for is available.

Here is the link to Watchfinder/FatPanda/China Tim's SlickPic gallery: http://fatpanda.slickpic.com/gallery

The link can also be found on the "About" tab of China Tim's profile page on RWI: https://forum.replica-watch.info/mem...hina-tim/about

I purchased my first rep from Tim. Everything went smoothly, Tim was very fast to respond to my emails and I have been very happy with the watch!

Last edited:

Acballer

Looking Around
9/8/22
Recently made an order but it's been a week with no response from Fat Panda. They communicated well during the payment process but after payment was made the communication went down. Haven't seen any QC photos/videos yet. Order was made on July 28, 2022. Anyone ran into the same issue? I will post an update later.

mtfreeze

Looking Around
8/8/22
Recently made an order but it's been a week with no response from Fat Panda. They communicated well during the payment process but after payment was made the communication went down. Haven't seen any QC photos/videos yet. Order was made on July 28, 2022. Anyone ran into the same issue? I will post an update later.
Any Update?