• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

fast fade lume mixture

Seanchua

Looking Around
29/7/15
Hi Guys,

I have a omega seamaster 300. The lume on the dial react to UV light but fade off quickly after exposure. I bought a NoctiLumina kit but cannot get the same result. Can any expert give me some tips on this?

Thanks.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
I have found noctilumina to be good lume. What exactly is the problem with it? Superluminova is probably the best lume made.

Seanchua

Looking Around
29/7/15
I have found noctilumina to be good lume. What exactly is the problem with it? Superluminova is probably the best lume made.
Nothing wrong the NoctiLumina lume,it's very good. What I meant was , the existing lume on my dial, which is tritium will react to UV light but fade off rapidly . The lume provided by NoctiLumina being luminova, glows for a long time so it doesn't match the dial. I am trying to achieve the same Lume effect on the dial.

Seanchua

Looking Around
29/7/15
Nothing wrong the NoctiLumina lume,it's very good. What I meant was , the existing lume on my dial, which is tritium will react to UV light but fade off rapidly . The lume provided by NoctiLumina being luminova, glows for a long time so it doesn't match the dial. I am trying to achieve the same Lume effect on the dial.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcYVWyGFT5-/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

please have a look at the link, I'm sure you will understand after that. Thanks