• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Factories GSF and JJF

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
When seeing new releases, Puretime has GSF Hublot with Sellita movements SW300. Trustytime has also GSF ones with asian 2892. It is likely to be the same watches... What do you think about GSF ? Is it really much better than JJF concerning the Classic Fusion in 42 mm ?
Regards.

VC202FanBoy

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/8/22
I'm stuck between JJF and GSF, which one do you think I should choose?

stuxnet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
I'm stuck between JJF and GSF, which one do you think I should choose

I have looked closely at some pictures and comparaison videos and I find the GSF pretty accurate in terms of dial color (especially for the blue) as well as the text boldness of the date numbers and "swiss made". I'm still investigating but so far I would go for GSF instead of JJF.

stuxnet

31/3/21
WWF classic fusion are pretty good, why not go for that?

I believe both WWF and JJF have made a nice decoration work on the a2892 movement. They are pretty close to the real deal except that we can clearly see that the engravings are sometimes a bit blurry due to the poor quality of the machines, as well as the overall polishing of the movement parts depending on the batchs. Of course you'd have to use a magnifying glass to be able to see such tiny details.

One more thing I believe could be an easy fix for the factories is the black painting missing on some bolt heads in comparaison with gen.
You have an example below of what I'm talking about... This can also be made in do-it-yourself mode using a matte finish paint marker and some time I believe for the more courageous ones 😁

zBXqAt.jpg

One more thing, is it just me or someone can confirm the "H" on the movement is engraved in the GSF version and not stickered like in the version from JJF and WWF ? Regarding the "black screw head" glitch, I believe GSF also has the same problem from my observations.

Cheers.

Reactions: VC202FanBoy

LVonMatterhorn

Horology Curious
19/1/23
Europe
hi there, looking forward to get the best Classic Fusion 42mm, so far I lean towards GSF, and I'll order it with gen SW300.

Is JJZ better?

stuxnet

31/3/21
hi there, looking forward to get the best Classic Fusion 42mm, so far I lean towards GSF, and I'll order it with gen SW300.

Is JJZ better?

Are you looking for the stainless steel or the black ceramic one ?

If you want the black ceramic version, the best one is from the Original Factory (原單). It's not really an actual factory name but more of a marketing term to what I suspect is just some subsidiary factory derived from certain big names. It's definitaly 98,9% close to gen in terms of look. The watch is $778 but is equipped with Swiss Made SW300 automatic movement at 28800 VPH with Hublot engravings (Same base movement as Genuine). It's the closest to gen you will EVER find.

Regarding GSF vs JJZ vs APSF vs WWF quality wise, to me they are all the same... Movement on the back lacks the infamous black screws (go up to post #6 for a clear picture).

julius11

19/4/20

If you want the black ceramic version, the best one is from the Original Factory (原單). It's not really an actual factory name but more of a marketing term to what I suspect is just some subsidiary factory derived from certain big names. It's definitaly 98,9% close to gen in terms of look. The watch is $778 but is equipped with Swiss Made SW300 automatic movement at 28800 VPH with Hublot engravings (Same base movement as Genuine). It's the closest to gen you will EVER find.

Regarding GSF vs JJZ vs APSF vs WWF quality wise, to me they are all the same... Movement on the back lacks the infamous black screws (go up to post #6 for a clear picture).
Has anyone actually ever confirmed that they use a real SW300? I've never found info on it or real QC pictures sadly.

kolopaidaras

Looking Around
25/12/18

I am interested to buy the black ceramic version, the best one is from the Original Factory. Do you have any recommendations from where. I need a link or contact. This is my email. [email protected] Hope you see this soon

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I am not familiar with these but I'd imagine most, if not all, TD's will be able to source for you

And I personally wouldn't be posting my email in a public forum, just my 2 cents

stuxnet

31/3/21
I am interested to buy the black ceramic version, the best one is from the Original Factory. Do you have any recommendations from where. I need a link or contact. This is my email. [email protected] Hope you see this soon
Hi mate. In order to purchase it, just go to the Trusted Rep Dealers section of the forum. Select JTIME and go on their website. Search for "Classic Fusion 42mm Real Ceramic 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Gray Gummy Strap SW300". It is listed at $778. Add it to your shopping cart and Li will guide you from there.

kolopaidaras

Looking Around
25/12/18
Hi mate. In order to purchase it, just go to the Trusted Rep Dealers section of the forum. Select JTIME and go on their website. Search for "Classic Fusion 42mm Real Ceramic 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Gray Gummy Strap SW300". It is listed at $778. Add it to your shopping cart and Li will guide you from there.
Thank you for the reply. Out of stock. Also not the same quality as expected. 2 major detail mistakes but maybe solvable… for now is the best quality tho. Any other ideas ?

kolopaidaras

Looking Around
25/12/18
What are they ?

Unfortunately, if out of stock, there is no other option but to wait ... It could take months though.
Anyone suggestions !? I hope it will not take months… i got big plans. This watch has huge potential and it is the only REP of hublot that is actually with the same movement… unfortunately the watch it self costs 5k on ebay and the REP 800 … around 1/5 of the cost… very close