• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

>>Eye Candy (post pics of your Prime Straps in action here!)

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Finally I found some time to take a proper pics of straps that came in last week. Dealing with Jeremy was great experience, took a bit longer than I thought but everyone has a life so no problem there. Only problem was that I couldn't wait to get it strapped on my wrist. :D I ordered custom strap for my BR01-92 and big thanks to Rick914's signature pic that inspired me. It is really an amazing combo! Other strap is for my friends 417 or 026, don't know where he will use it but I put it on my 243 to show how beautiful it looks mounted. Level of attention to details is astonishing!

Thanks again to J for making me a piece of art for my BR and for making me and my friend so happy with this order (although he only saw it on pics). I can't recommned Primestraps high enough. Most straps out there are pretty similar but his work is a different level of craftmanship, believe me. :notworthy:

Enjoy!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
^^^ Looking great, congrats mate :)

Bull05

20/10/15
NEW Jalapeno Strap for my 508 style Pam from Prime. Awesome work Jeremy, love my strap and fits like a charm. Will do business again for sure.

Picture%2520020_zps2hwktvqk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picture%2520019_zps5zdrf4ee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

images_zpsimlqod2f.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

chowychow

Known Member
25/7/16
What's the quoted time frame for one of these? Hoping to acquire one in the not to distant future.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
NEW Jalapeno Strap for my 508 style Pam from Prime. Awesome work Jeremy, love my strap and fits like a charm. Will do business again for sure.

Picture%2520020_zps2hwktvqk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picture%2520019_zps5zdrf4ee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

images_zpsimlqod2f.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
those markers on the bezel polished finished....? damn my eye sight seriously need a check....!

BoredPanda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/16
Anyone knows which email to contact Jeremy from?
Is it the gmail one or the one in his signature