• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Experience with buying from Steve

Munbun

Looking Around
14/12/17
I ordered a Blancpain - Fifty Fathoms Mokkarran Ltd Ed 5005 Green color from Steve on 21.03.2022 as a first time customer. After agreeing to purchase the watch, I transferred the money to Steve. After waiting almost 2 months, I had not received the QC. Steve informed me that the watch is rare and he was awaiting from further information from the factory.

Due to that, I informed Steve that I wished to change my order. Steve agreed with me. He sent me several QC of available watches in the space of 1 month. In the end, I changed my order to two different watches and transferred more money to Steve.

I received the first watch on end of July 2022, the second watch follows a few weeks later. There was a problem with the shipment but Steve took care of them. I received both watches without any problem from Border Customs. Up to today, both wach works perfectly and I am very impressed with the quality. Especially, with the trust and flexibility between the seller and the buyer. After I agreed to purchase the watch, I have already transferred the money to Steve. When the watche I wanted was not available, I simply asked Steve to change the purchase and in fact agreed to purchase another watch! Yeah, the ordering time takes from March to August. But, at the same time,

Munbun

Looking Around
14/12/17
But at the same time, the watches are good and the original ordered watch was a rare watch. I highly recommend Steve for future purchase.