• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Exercising at home

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Been exercising at home, quote's around exercising - as this is what happened & I'm now my own physical therapist.

Got T-Boned on 12/22 after going Christmas (I hate Krimuss......so much) shopping. Guy hit me so hard I flew to the passenger side & when I hit the passenger side door, it flung open, and I then rolled another 20 feet. Instantly I knew something was broken. Now, my collarbone & my humerus match my femur!! (snapped it in 3x places after flying(literally) 132' out of a windshield after flipping a truck 9x)
Dude, one is a learning experience but twice? Why do think seatbelts exist? No one to blame but yourself.

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Dude, one is a learning experience but twice? Why do think seatbelts exist? No one to blame but yourself.

1990's MTV Jackass mentality:

Do something dumb first, then.. don't even think about the consequences later. Because, what could possibly go wrong, right? 🤪 And then.. do it again the next day ... And finally: Repeat! 🤦😅
Slow Motion Bull GIF by Jackass Forever

• Haha
Reactions: trailboss99

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
Well, had I of been wearing a seatbelt & been stuck inside the truck & not thrown out, I wouldn't be here.

The last time was really just an accident on my mistake. I left a store, light was red & turned green(and it's a really quick changing light) so I was trying to make sure I wasn't stuck in it. It happened in 10 seconds. Had I of made it thru the light w/out her running it, I would have put it on as soon as I finished turning. Am usually pretty anal about it, because spending 18 months learning to walk again & 40 some days in the hospital before/during/after Christmas was more than enough for me.

Thankfully, I've never been the one at fault for any of these mishaps. Either way, it sucked/sucks. It's everyone else you have to watch out for.

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
1990's MTV Jackass mentality:

Do something dumb first, then.. don't even think about the consequences later. Because, what could possibly go wrong, right? 🤪 And then.. do it again the next day ... And finally: Repeat! 🤦😅
Slow Motion Bull GIF by Jackass Forever
Nah, I'm not that much of a jackass. Read above.

babachrome27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
INMATE
22/10/22
At first, Let's be clear about what you want to achieve with training. Also, age and physical condition are important factors. Sometimes one pull up bar is the only thing You need.

Reactions: Blueskies

Bronzo81

Supporter
Certified
8/9/23
EU
Adjustable dumbell and fitbod app.

Thats was enough for me to stand up from my sofa at 40years old and start working out 3-5 times per week. No i have transform one room 3x4m to almost a complete gym.

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
I find resistance bands work really well - started using them in lockdown and got great results. I alternate using them with going to the gym now