• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Exercise Section?

lethalspectre

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/5/16
Thank you mods for making this a real section! :D
I'll try my best to keep posting exercises in here.

lethalspectre

19/5/16
This is cool.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I have a workout to post but I lack the energy. My asshole neighbors left their dogs outside barking all night and I had to get up at 530am for work

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I am happy to participate here as well and answer any questions honestly.
I have 32 years training experience, competed in the NPC at the national level a sa teen , and later in Japan.
I used to write for television when BB was on ESPN and have worked with some pros.

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
I have 32 years training experience, competed in the NPC at the national level a sa teen , and later in Japan.
I used to write for television when BB was on ESPN and have worked with some pros.

Great to have you! I wasn't sure if you saw this thread/forum and JUST sent you a PM. :)

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Cool. Just be sure to ping me atgm if I disappear for a while!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gxgxgx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/15
I'm 6', 92kg and 31 years old.

Started 130kg (oct 2016) and dropped down to 90kg (jan 2017).

Thanks to today's technology which helps me keep track of my calories and guidance from gym apps.

Calories: 1200 to 1400 per day

workout: Weight lifting with HIIT during resting time

I go to the gym about 6 times a week

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo

Thanks to today's technology which helps me keep track of my calories and guidance from gym apps.

Good job!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lethalspectre

19/5/16

That will definitely lose ya some weight! I struggle with big calorie deficits like that because by the time I get home from work I'm ready to eat a whole cow lol

Sent from the RWI mobile app

lethalspectre

19/5/16

Glad to have ya man! We will have to converse sometime about your previous work and what I do now. I'm always wanting to learn more

lethalspectre

19/5/16
99fba73280cc5b0f7496b91adc865b3a.jpg

Here is my workout for this week. It's similar to the James Bond Craig workout I was talking about before. Mine is shortened by 1 day due to work circumstances and because this is a more taxing form of workout for me to get used to before I add more volume. Also I excluded most over head exercises that are not safe for me to do anymore due to a work injury that lead to a vascular problem in my neck.
But anyway this is great because you can customize it to yourself and change it slightly every week if you want

lethalspectre

19/5/16
Yep! A Daniel Craig thread vs "Exercise Section?" ;)
Well I'm hoping we can keep it here since it is an exercise routine people could use or learn from.
Not trying to push a big daniel craig thing on anybody LOL Was just saying wher eI got the idea from.
excluding any of the james bond non-sense, I enjoy this workout because it is highly interchangeable for your days and what exercises you want to use, and also the cardio is much different. I used to do 30 mins on an elliptical or running but this is more entertaining because you're jumping around 6 different full body exercises which will keep your heart rate up much like normal steady state cardio does.
On the 2 days marked "light-weight cardio" I do 3-4 sets of 10 for each exercise and use maybe just a barbell (45lbs) or a barbell with 5 or 10lb plates added for the final set. The biggest thing is to make your rest intervals 30 seconds or less and try to continuously move the whole time. It really kicked my butt :D

lethalspectre

19/5/16
On the weight lifting days I use as heavy weight as I can SAFELY for 10 reps

gxgxgx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/15
That will definitely lose ya some weight! I struggle with big calorie deficits like that because by the time I get home from work I'm ready to eat a whole cow lol

you need to plan ahead and prepare earlier... replace junk food with nuts, fruits... my trick is chewing gum when im hungry... then drink cinnamon honey water when im hungry.

lethalspectre

19/5/16
you need to plan ahead and prepare earlier... replace junk food with nuts, fruits... my trick is chewing gum when im hungry... then drink cinnamon honey water when im hungry.

No kidding. I found a great ACSM article about eating a "second lunch" in the afternoon so you're not so hungry at dinner