• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent Service!

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I have to say it's a little unnerving to send your beloved watch across the country for service. All my worries were for nothing! Oascom did a fantastic job. Communication was excellent throughout the process, services were provided in a timely and professional manner, and the work itself was perfect. He was able to do a movement swap for me and regulate to within cosc specs. He also cleaned up and pressure tested it----all for a very reasonable fee. I highly recommend this professional, and will be sending all of my watch problems his way in the future. Thanks Oascom!

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I have to say it's a little unnerving to send your beloved watch across the country for service. All my worries were for nothing! Oascom did a fantastic job. Communication was excellent throughout the process, services were provided in a timely and professional manner, and the work itself was perfect. He was able to do a movement swap for me and regulate to within cosc specs. He also cleaned up and pressure tested it----all for a very reasonable fee. I highly recommend this professional, and will be sending all of my watch problems his way in the future. Thanks Oascom!

Thank you :)

Enjoy it buddy!