• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent service. Cellini Moonphase 50535

Clarity93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/22
Hi everyone,
This was my first purchase at InTime. The watch was sent to me 13/10 and was delivered today (03/11). Excellent packaging, watch works and looks as expected. Communication with Ryan went smooth and I didn’t need to wait long for a response. I’m really satisfied and I’m surely going to order more in the future.
I’ve not seen many of those watches there so I’m going to be happy to answer any questions.

bluelight302

Looking Around
30/11/22
Hi everyone,
This was my first purchase at InTime. The watch was sent to me 13/10 and was delivered today (03/11). Excellent packaging, watch works and looks as expected. Communication with Ryan went smooth and I didn’t need to wait long for a response. I’m really satisfied and I’m surely going to order more in the future.
I’ve not seen many of those watches there so I’m going to be happy to answer any questions.
What factory is this? What was your cost plus shipping?

Hipstermichel

16/1/23
EU
This is the GMF version and with shipping included I’ve paid something around 440$.
Hey,
I was thinking about a Oyster Perpetual but I never liked the all metal.

Is the moonphase working? Looks fantastic, not a fan of the black strap tbh.

trixed

Horology Curious
19/1/23
Toronto, Canada
Be careful, I bought the exact same watch and Found out they sent me a watch with the miyota 9015 movement rather than an A2824 as described. Been trying to reach ryan for a few days and no response.

If you find the rotor to be loud that is the case.

Clarity93

26/10/22
Be careful, I bought the exact same watch and Found out they sent me a watch with the miyota 9015 movement rather than an A2824 as described. Been trying to reach ryan for a few days and no response.

If you find the rotor to be loud that is the case.
Thanks for the tip 😊 I’ve asked Ryan about another watch I’m interested in and he replied after a few days so I hope he gets back to you too and solves the issue.
I don’t have the tools nor the skills to open the watch and see for myself, but I’ve been wearing the watch constantly since Christmas and I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever. The rotor is audible only if I shake it hard on purpose and I really have to pay attention. For me it just adds to the experience since it’s my first automatic watch.
Is there much of a noticeable difference between A2824 and 9015 in general?

trixed

Horology Curious
19/1/23
Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the tip 😊 I’ve asked Ryan about another watch I’m interested in and he replied after a few days so I hope he gets back to you too and solves the issue.
I don’t have the tools nor the skills to open the watch and see for myself, but I’ve been wearing the watch constantly since Christmas and I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever. The rotor is audible only if I shake it hard on purpose and I really have to pay attention. For me it just adds to the experience since it’s my first automatic watch.
Is there much of a noticeable difference between A2824 and 9015 in general?
Oh yes, it sounded like i was spinning the wheel of fortune.

Hipstermichel

16/1/23
EU
Hmmm ok so maybe ask the TD before buying.
Thanks for the tip, always appreciated.

Clarity93

26/10/22
Hey,
I was thinking about a Oyster Perpetual but I never liked the all metal.

Is the moonphase working? Looks fantastic, not a fan of the black strap tbh.
The strap is actually not black, it’s just a very dark shade of brown and it looks better than on my photos tbh. Moonphase is working without issues, it’s moving at around 3 am but I suppose it’s not a 29 day cycle so a little adjustment will be needed from time to time. A nice pusher was included with the watch.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The strap is actually not black, it’s just a very dark shade of brown and it looks better than on my photos tbh. Moonphase is working without issues, it’s moving at around 3 am but I suppose it’s not a 29 day cycle so a little adjustment will be needed from time to time. A nice pusher was included with the watch.
The strap looks good. Enjoy your watch.

Reactions: Clarity93

Clarity93

26/10/22
The thing that is worth mentioning: the moonphase rotates clockwise and it’s exactly the opposite of my gen.

Hipstermichel

16/1/23
EU
You're not a fan of metal, nor a black strap. What do you choose to secure your watch with ? Duct tape ?
Yeah, imagine a Gen Rolex with duct tape strap.

Not the biggest fan of this leather strap, but ofc I didnt see it in real.
LEather is always good.

I really like caoutchuc bands as well.