• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent service and customer for life

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
As long as this gentleman is doing work then he'll be the person I reach out to. Completed my work order quickly, communicated timely, and sent me photos of the work and completion. Had my no date sub fully serviced and waterproof tested. Even took the time to answer my questions and gave me some reassurances about some concerns. I've read quite a lot about Pat's work in various forums and my high expectations were exceeded. He's a total gem for this community and I have the peace of mind knowing that my watch did it's time on his bench every day I put it on my wrist. Appreciate your work, attention to detail and communication, sir!

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
As long as this gentleman is doing work then he'll be the person I reach out to. Completed my work order quickly, communicated timely, and sent me photos of the work and completion. Had my no date sub fully serviced and waterproof tested. Even took the time to answer my questions and gave me some reassurances about some concerns. I've read quite a lot about Pat's work in various forums and my high expectations were exceeded. He's a total gem for this community and I have the peace of mind knowing that my watch did it's time on his bench every day I put it on my wrist. Appreciate your work, attention to detail and communication, sir!

Thank you Sir!

Wear it in good health :)