• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent first buying experience : Omega Seamaster 300m - Grey Dial - ORF - ChazingTime

chintan1

Looking Around
26/1/22
I just wanted to share my experience of buying the Omega Seamaster 300m - Grey Dial - ORF from Chazing Time!! Overall, I had an excellent experience and delivery was relatively quick.

Just FYI, I chose this watch after they confirmed that it is available in stock.

Order Placed : 15th Feb 2022
Payment Made : 16th Feb 2022
QC Pics received : 21st Feb 2022
QC Pics approved : 22nd Feb 2022
Watch Dispatched by ChazingTime : 28th Feb 2022
Watch received in Overseas warhouse in Hong Kong : 5th March 2022
Watch received in my Hands in my home country (India) : 15th March 2022

Manufacturing Quality is really great and all details are very accurate as against the photos that I have seen on the internet of the original watch including that one tiny screw which is absent from the Youtube comparison video of the real and fake watches from Watchfinders of this watch. Even that tiny screw is present on the movement on this watch. It appears that ORF have perfected the tiny flaws that the youtubers had previously pointed out.

Lume : REALLY GREAT Lume. It has a very even application. All hands and Markers including the pip on the Bezel have a very evenly applied Lume. Hour markers and Hour hand in Blue colour matching the colour on the original one. Minute hand and pip on the bezel in Green colour, matching the original one. The Lume lasts in the original brightness for 10+ mins easily, and is readable in pure dark environment with the eyes adjusted even after 1 Hour of the initial exposure. I am very satisfied with the Lume. Just FYI, the Photo of the Lume posted here is 10 Seconds exposure night mode photo taken on iPhone 13 Pro, so the colours may be slightly over exposed, but in reality it looks very clear and very pleasing to the eyes in the dark.

Overall experience of buying from ChazingTime as very smooth and a pleasant one. I would most definitely buy more watches from ChazingTime again! :)

Photos :

Spaulding85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
7/12/21
I would also be interested, I'm from Germany and have chosen shipping via CZ. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my QC pics, it's been 7 days now, I hope I'll get them soon...I'm excited :p

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Great to see ChazingTime provide the all important lume shot in QC, TrustyTime would not send me lume shots despite me requesting.