• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EUR upcoming sapphire rm tourbillon

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Does the watch keep good time? Is it water resistant? Do you notice any fogging inside the watch after washing your hands or getting some moisture on it?

PHanze

Looking Around
26/3/21
Hey guys, so has the debate about the sapphire front and back been settled? Looking to get this as my first RM rep, it would be great if it had true sapphire on at least some parts of it..

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Hey guys, so has the debate about the sapphire front and back been settled? Looking to get this as my first RM rep, it would be great if it had true sapphire on at least some parts of it..

sapphire crystal front and back, and plastic sides

PHanze

Looking Around
26/3/21
All right, thanks guys! @krkqm2008 if you will have anymore wristshots please don't keep them to yourself..:p

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
nice really looking forward to the shots ;) excited to see it in sunlight :)

viperhead69

Horology Curious
23/10/19

just got my QC photos really excited for the watch to come I approved it I will be taking wrist shot photos for you guys :)

The price was insane but for a replica sapphire with tourbillon movement it is worth it no one would have it where I am from in Australia

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
It is thicker than i pictured in my mind, i don't think I could pull that off but my boy would like that when he's pretending to be Ben 10,

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
If you wear the watch with the idea of
"I'm wearing you base on my style"
Sure u can pull it off in my view.
Cheerssss.

fontainebleau

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/2/21
Disunited Great Britain
Has anybody dared to water or pressure test one of these yet?

It’ll be interesting for sure to see how the case she’s given that nobody can say with certainty what the case is made from. That is my only reservation stopping me from ordering one.

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Has anybody dared to water or pressure test one of these yet?

It’ll be interesting for sure to see how the case she’s given that nobody can say with certainty what the case is made from. That is my only reservation stopping me from ordering one.
I have already taken the rain and done the dishes I did not notice anything abnormal, you can order it the quality is good