• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EUR upcoming sapphire rm tourbillon

DWER

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/9/20
Hello, Im going to buy one of these but im worried about the reliability of the watch, is there any problem with the movement? what about the tourbillon? If I buy it in Trusty, is there any warranty?
Thanks.

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Hello, Im going to buy one of these but im worried about the reliability of the watch, is there any problem with the movement? what about the tourbillon? If I buy it in Trusty, is there any warranty?
Thanks.

mine is 1 month old, RAS. no bad surprises. I am very happy because this model changes compared to what is done in other brands
for the trustytime guarantee the guarantee yes

anto88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/21
mine is 1 month old, RAS. no bad surprises. I am very happy because this model changes compared to what is done in other brands
for the trustytime guarantee the guarantee yes

how are you using? I'd like to buy it but scared to scratch or destroy it during the use.
had bad experience with Rolex

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
I use it as a normal watch, work, leisure, home

Really

Looking Around
2/7/20
Beautiful watch! How do you guys pull off wearing a supposedly $2 million+ watch daily?

bunnyman

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/7/19
UK
I’ve had the chance to handle EUR’s ‘sapphire case’ and it certainly is not sapphire! We all knew it was a long shot. Won’t be long until the midcase discolours and looks a bit ropey.

I wonder whether somebody will create a better case for it that could swap the movement straight in to? An interesting thought ????

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
What's your wrist size may i ask ? I fear it's too big on my 16.5cm wrist. I have the RM035 and it fits perfectly
it takes up no more space than the RM35 except in height. my wrist is 16

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
Has anybody successfully changed the strap on one of these? If so could you please share here how you did it and the end result?

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
Now that the watch has been out for a while, how has the experience been for those of you who own it? Has the case changed colour? Has there been any Tourbillon issues? Is there condensation inside the watch? How accurate is the time keeping?

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Case has not changed color,
No condensation issue
also tourbillion runs well.
time loss i am not sure cause i only wear it for a few hours

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
Now that it’s been some time, how have you guys found the watch? Any problems with the movement? Discolouration? Also, has there been dirt building up within the watch case? Please share your experience so far. Thank you

Praesertim

Looking Around
9/8/16
One of my first RM reps -- the V2 variant. Some feedback and a question after 2 years of ownership:

Strap slowly had a darker discoloration over time.
Definitely loud. Decent lume.
No dirt in the case as far as I can tell.

Stem broke off the crown for me about a year ago. I've finally got some time to try to fix it, does anyone happen to know what type of movement / stem this uses? "Asian hand winding skeleton tourbillion movement v2" is the only real thing I found on movement, and my dealer, TT, has no idea what the movement is.

Reactions: molivio

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
One of my first RM reps -- the V2 variant. Some feedback and a question after 2 years of ownership:

Strap slowly had a darker discoloration over time.
Definitely loud. Decent lume.
No dirt in the case as far as I can tell.

Stem broke off the crown for me about a year ago. I've finally got some time to try to fix it, does anyone happen to know what type of movement / stem this uses? "Asian hand winding skeleton tourbillion movement v2" is the only real thing I found on movement, and my dealer, TT, has no idea what the movement is.
I believe the tourb reps are based on the Seagull ST8000 movement, might try looking for parts for that.

Reactions: Praesertim