• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[EU] GUCCI Men's Signature G Buckle Brown Leather & Web Belt

Cudder_836

Avid Horologist Explorer
9/10/22
DE
About
GUCCI Men's Signature G Buckle Brown Leather & Web Belt Size 95
Willing to Ship to?
Germany + EU (Excluding UK)
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal ; Bank Wire
Piece Origin?
Gen
Why Are You Selling?
No longer my style
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Euro (€)
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
Free
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Hi everyone!

Up for grabs is a Genuine Gucci Signature G Buckle Brown leather belt with the famous red & green Gucci pattern.

Size is 95, or 34 (US) & 48 (IT)

Condition is used, I used it for a while a few years ago but it has spent the last few collecting dust in my drawer.

Overall it is in good shape, has some signs of wear but still has some good years of life in it.

Belt is actually 100% Genuine, was bought circa 2010 in the Gucci Store in the Prudential Shopping center (Boston, MA). However, due to no longer having any receipts it is very hard for me to try to advertise it online locally 😅

Now onto the price! Looking for 100€ for this shipped in Europe. Grab yourself a bargain 😇

If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Disclaimer: After the belt leaves my hands, I am not responsible for anything that may happen to the belt. However, I will do everything in my power to make sure it reaches you safely.

Shipping to EU ONLY. Thanks for looking!

Cudder_836

Avid Horologist Explorer
9/10/22
DE
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Cudder_836

Avid Horologist Explorer
9/10/22
DE
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.