• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[EU/GER] Canada Goose McMillan winter jacket blue size S/M (Ninja In Stone)

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal gift no notes / bank
Piece Origin?
NinjaInStone seller
Why Are You Selling?
Not the right model for ne
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EURO
Shipping Costs?
Depending on destination
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Hi all,

As it is getting colder I ordered this very high quality CG jacket from Ninja In Stone, but I simply prefer longer model, hence selling this piece. I’ve paid 170 EUR excluding shipment, simply asking for the same.

Size is M but I would say between S and M. Let me know if you have any doubts about the size. Nice and warm thick quality jacket, with eye for CG details. Pics will follow!

Reactions: Kartoffel

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

1665fan

Patron
Certified
17/2/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany

4a.lux

Looking Around
26/3/20

• Haha
Reactions: wimpie007

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany

4a.lux

Looking Around
26/3/20

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/2/17
Germany