• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ENS Watches - Anyone Purchase though them?

blaske

Horology Curious
9/8/22
*This is my first post, apologies if I posted in the wrong sub. If that's the case, would greatly appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction*

Wanted to ask if anyone has worked with or purchased any reps from ENS Luxury Watch LLC? Looking for any refs to see if they are legit.

Link to dealer: https://instagram.com/ens.watches?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(New to the rep scene, if anyone has any advice from experience or recommend any dealers, I couldn't thank you enough.)

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Stick to the list of trusted dealers in the sub-forum here:

Avoid Instagram and WeChat sellers since 99% of them are scammers.

Good hunting and welcome to the rep-fam.

Waccoe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/22
Gods country
👆 hi fellow newbie , this site maybe be massive and at 1st quite hard to navigate however there are some good folk who will give you helpful advice , some who give you their 2cents and some who will give it you the full beans if you go ahead with this search .
So instead research the sub menu’s Ask questions about what you want in a watch. In the meantime search tony noob and then for some nighttime reading take a tour of the brig.
Welcome and safe hunting.

Reactions: blaske and P..DR..D

blaske

Horology Curious
9/8/22

Good hunting and welcome to the rep-fam

Good hunting and welcome to the rep-fam.
Thanks for the input!

Arnold1926

Horology Curious
6/6/20
Texas
*This is my first post, apologies if I posted in the wrong sub. If that's the case, would greatly appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction*

Wanted to ask if anyone has worked with or purchased any reps from ENS Luxury Watch LLC? Looking for any refs to see if they are legit.

Link to dealer: https://instagram.com/ens.watches?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(New to the rep scene, if anyone has any advice from experience or recommend any dealers, I couldn't thank you enough.)

I am waiting on a order from them. The original order was placed and when i recived the package, it was opened by someone and the watch was stolen. I went ahead and contacted them and they sent out another watch…..i still haven’t recieved it but well see.

blaske

Horology Curious
9/8/22
I am waiting on a order from them. The original order was placed and when i recived the package, it was opened by someone and the watch was stolen. I went ahead and contacted them and they sent out another watch…..i still haven’t recieved it but well see.
If you could, could you keep me posted if you receive your watch, thanks

blaske

Horology Curious
9/8/22
👆 hi fellow newbie , this site maybe be massive and at 1st quite hard to navigate however there are some good folk who will give you helpful advice , some who give you their 2cents and some who will give it you the full beans if you go ahead with this search .
So instead research the sub menu’s Ask questions about what you want in a watch. In the meantime search tony noob and then for some nighttime reading take a tour of the brig.
Welcome and safe hunting.
Sounds great, I'll do that. Thanks!

Arnold1926

Horology Curious
6/6/20
Texas
If you could, could you keep me posted if you receive your watch, thanks
Sure will bud, the customer service is good so far but i should be recieving the watch in the next week or so. But will post pictures once i recieve it

Reactions: blaske

Arnold1926

Horology Curious
6/6/20
Texas
Well my package is stuck at customs in ISC new york “processing by customs”…..been there 6 days now

Arnold1926

Horology Curious
6/6/20
Texas
Sure will bud, the customer service is good so far but i should be recieving the watch in the next week or so. But will post pictures once i recieve it
Finally got my watch a few days ago…..the quiality is great just like in the instagram posts and im suprised the watch has kept time accurately.