• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

English Premier League

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
EPL start today!!!

Any football fans here? Supporters from any clubs are welcome.

I'm an avid Arsenal fans here, really hope that they will win the league title this season but base on the current squad list, i feel that it is still a bit thin to make it to the top by the end of the season with FA cup, league cup and CL matches. Unless they can get a CB, DM, and CF before the transfer window close.

Realistically, hope that they can at least retain the FA cup and make it to the top four spot. :thumbsup:

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Man Utd here....probably no trophies for us this season (well apart from the one we already have ;-)

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Man Utd here....probably no trophies for us this season (well apart from the one we already have ;-)

Trailing by 1 goal to Swansea at home at halftime, no doubt a world class manager but looks like LVG is getting some tough lesson of what EPL is..........

carlton

2/10/11
Full time, Manchester United 1-2 Swansea.

Looks like there is still a long way and lots of work to be done before Man Utd back to their best.........

Up next,
Leichester City VS Everton
QPR VS Hull City
Stoke City VS Aston Villa
WBA VS Sunderland
West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur

Anyone interested in playing some prediction of full time score can go to the soccerfield and make your "bet"!!!:woot:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Arsenal fan here. Losing to Hull as we speak.... :facepalm:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Yes, thanks to Welbeck and a superb performance by Sanchez. But with all that possession and only a draw....

carlton

2/10/11
Yup, the defense let us down or should i say Wenger let us down, failure to bring in a back up CB have cause this to happen. Possession does not equal to result for modern football, just like Jose Mourinho comment that whichever team commit the less mistake win the game and whichever team that hold more to the ball will have higher chances to commit a mistake, i fully agree although i dont like him much.....

Especially for teams like Arsenal who nowadays making a pass too much without any purpose, we miss someone like Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira.......

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Especially for teams like Arsenal who nowadays making a pass too much without any purpose, we miss someone like Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira.......

Those were the days... As a Swede I was particularly proud when Freddie was playing :)

carlton

2/10/11
Those were the days... As a Swede I was particularly proud when Freddie was playing :)

Yup, Freddie Ljungberg and Robert Pires are one of the best down the flank midfielder Arsenal once had........ And they are now out of retirement to play in Indian Super League........ :D

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Tough match, a draw will be consider a good result for me base on the current form of both teams......

Yeah... Nonetheless I hope Wenger employs Sanchez, Welbeck and Giroud up front again to give Arsenal some attacking potency that they showed in the last game

carlton

2/10/11
Yeah... Nonetheless I hope Wenger employs Sanchez, Welbeck and Giroud up front again to give Arsenal some attacking potency that they showed in the last game

Sanchez is by far the best player Arsenal had this season till now, without him Arsenal will probably in the low half placing of the league now. Welbeck is good, fast and hardworking but i think he need to train more on his finishing because i seen quite a lot of times that he fall when he shoot, don't know it is nervous or what. Giroud, nothing much to say about him other than his hold up play up front.

I feel that what let Arsenal down this season is the midfield, seems like none of the midfield players live up to their expectations until now and also of course the full of injury defence.....

Personally i would like to see more of Campbell, i think he is a good player who suits very well to the way Arsenal play, don't know why Wenger is so reluctant to use him.

JamesU

Known Member
29/6/14
Massive Aston Villa fan here, go to as many games as i can when the funds seem to free up enough to spend £70 or so on two tickets... So it's only two or three times a year.

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
What a send of for Stevie, that 6-1 has gotta hurt.

Not an EPL fan per se, a footy lover in general. Mainly Inter and Serie A (but let's not talk about Inter for another 5 years or so....yknow....till we get our shit together)