• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some new additions, 111, MM GTXL, SOHC

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Okay, so the SOHC isn't new but the other 2 are...

Have had a bit of a play with the cam, and I think the results are improving - although I'm not tackling anything fancy, babysteps :)

First up, my slightly modded 111h

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

My Chopard MM GT XL

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

And, my Breitling Superocean Heritage Chrono

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC003331.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

Hope you like :)

These are kinda cool too, lol

DSC00319.jpg

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
eh..nice Chanel watch your wife´got..ehhhh:whistle:

nice pics (INCLUDING THE LAST), Thanks for sharing, shanno!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Excellent collection of watches- everything I'd pick out for myself, which reminds me, one of these days I'll get myself another Breitling Superocean Heritage Chrono.

shandroid

13/9/10
Excellent collection of watches- everything I'd pick out for myself, which reminds me, one of these days I'll get myself another Breitling Superocean Heritage Chrono.

Great minds, eh TB?

I love the SOHC - it's wickedly accurate, only some very minor tells, and it's on the gen Diver Pro II which is nice, but I just don't wear it a lot... I've considered selling it a couple of times - even had it traded not long ago, but that deal fell through... It's a hard one because they've gone out of production now - and this one is 100% mint, so if I sell and regret it, replacing it may be hard work...

Gotta say, I'm absolutely stoked with the Chopard! Awesome rep - I've wanted one for a long time and only pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago....

Hey TB, I've got a DSSD coming too - I'll PM you the QC pics....

D

d4m.test

Hi, Shannon!

Great pics! Nice close ups w/o blurring. How do you do that? What type camera are you using? Uh, great photo of the young lady. your wife??

dave

shandroid

13/9/10
Dave-o,

the apprentice wife mate :p haha - she's a great lady :D

Just to clear it up for you and anyone that's interested - I titled the thread 'Some new additions'. We're expecting a little one, so the 'girls' are kinda new additions as well :p

Thanks for the compliments on the pics - I'm not much of a photographer, but have vowed to keep practicing :) There are some great tutorial threads here on the forum if you're interested mate - I recommend you check them out as I found them very helpful :)

My setup is fairly basic - Sony A330 DSLR, 18-55mm lens

:)

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
The pictures are nice!! I'm liking the way the collection is growing!!

shandroid

13/9/10
Thanks Croc, I'm happy with the collection... :)

After seeing your handywork brother, I'm thinking the 111 could probably benefit from a lick of your magic!

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Wow Shannon, you have been busy, haven't you got a Dssd on the way too? Go choice of watches, it's all about the big-faces!

shandroid

13/9/10
Dssd is inbound, and another Carrera as I have a spare gen bracelet here doing nothing.

In truth, I'll need to purge some of these again pretty soon... Not long ago I wanted the collection to be made up of 4 solid reps... Now, 8 is probably okay because that's what I can fit in the winder, but the selecting-for-selling proces is never easy! With the exception of the Pam and the Rollies (all of which I've been recently warming up to) I really love my pieces.