• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eco-warriors spray paint a Rolex boutique in London

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The only GIF appropriate to this kinda ongoing ridiculousness is the captain himself

star trek facepalm GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Definitely facepalm... Can't stand those idiots that splatter artwork and glue themselves to the walls. Get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Guys please! Don't lose your watch in a flood!
It's ok if it's water proof bro ;)

Oh wait, dammit, "water resistant", "waterproof" ain't an actual real thing from recent reading.

Absolute morons though, tbh all they do is make themselves look like idiots and make a mockery of whatever cause they represent.

I'm all for respecting peoples beliefs etc, but how on earth is spray painting a Rolex boutique going to make people think, oh wait, I better send some money to 'stop oil' & support their cause - no words.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Unfortunately, I can't write here what I would like to do with such people, because I would then be banned from this page.
sometimes you wish you could go back to the middle ages with their drastic punishments. for me, these types of people are absolute losers because they have to assert themselves with such senseless actions. my suggestion to these people would be to try it with real work so that you too can afford a bit of luxury and doesn't come up with such sch... ideas. it's a shame that i wasn't there for this event (or better for me). I would have shown them where to put the spray cans. (well, this is my personal opinion and I will not be swayed.)

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
The thing that angries me the most is that I am an environmentalist at heart, in my own way, I actually do something concrete for that. These guys simply do not represent me nor the sentiment at large. What they provoke is just detachment from savvyer generations and division. What's scary, this halfwit are so dumb that 12 monkeys does not seem that unrealistic.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
They are assholes, just like the idiots who stick to the streets.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
Ich meinte die Leute, die sich mit Klebstoff auf die Straße kleben

Rattyyy

Horology Curious
21/10/22
Honestly... I think these eco rats need to be punished more harshly when they do stuff like... glue themselves to the road or to a wall in an art gallery after they've just throw tomato soup over a masterpiece... and the rozzers bring them tea whilst medical staff are delicately unsticking their hands. Then maybe they'd think twice about doing stuff like this.

The funniest one was when some eco fuck decided to pour a bucket filled with human shit over the statue of Captain Tom (British Army officer during the Second World War who raised a lot of money during the COVID pandemic and then died of COVID), watching her struggle with this massive heavy bucket of shit... and then get splashed with it... brilliant karma.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
It's ok if it's water proof bro ;)

Oh wait, dammit, "water resistant", "waterproof" ain't an actual real thing from recent reading.

Absolute morons though, tbh all they do is make themselves look like idiots and make a mockery of whatever cause they represent.

I'm all for respecting peoples beliefs etc, but how on earth is spray painting a Rolex boutique going to make people think, oh wait, I better send some money to 'stop oil' & support their cause - no words.
Would have loved for an employee to scream that at them

"Save yourself from the flood. Stop climate change!"

-- "OUR WATCHES ARE WATER PROOF YOU IMBECILES!!"

mrhavana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/11
UK
I sympathise with the cause, but not the actions, especially when they disrupt the public with road protests. Screw that. We need to start carrying buckets of shit around to sling at any protestors we might come across. Protest against the protestors!

Just as bad are Top Gear when they deliberately cause traffic jams by trying to go through narrow old cobbled streets in huge trucks or central London in a stretch Fiat Panda or whatever.

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese