• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

swiss made rolex replicas

ernster

Looking Around
8/9/09
can anyone please tell me about a good online dealer for swiss made rolex replicas?

D

d4m.test

Moved for your protection and my sanity!
CBR

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

There´s no such thing.
...ALL the replicas are made and built in Asia (mostly China) and the BS about reps being made in Swiss or any other part of the world - like Italy and such, are just crap from scam dealers.

If you find someone claiming to have swiss made replicas, you´re getting scammed, ripped and your wallet is having the buttsecks rape.

Cheers,
Spirit.

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
Listen to Spirit... he is wise. There is no such thing as Swiss any longer. All of the questions you feel like asking should be in the Flame Free Zone. At least for the time being. In my opinion you should read and search for at least a week before posting a question.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Spirit said:
If you find someone claiming to have swiss made replicas, you´re getting scammed, ripped and your wallet is having the buttsecks rape.

Cheers,
Spirit.

Funny how your last lines sounded so NOT cheery. :)

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
ahw676 said:
Spirit said:

Cheers,
Spirit.

Funny how your last lines sounded so NOT cheery. :)

Oh that´s a habit of mine.. (the cheers, not the last lines) :lol:

...But I guess the msg was clear and will keep the OP safe against that kind of scam, at least :)

Cheers milady,
:D
Spirit.

firnatine

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/09
hahahahahhhhahah well said
Spirit said:

There´s no such thing.
...ALL the replicas are made and built in Asia (mostly China) and the BS about reps being made in Swiss or any other part of the world - like Italy and such, are just crap from scam dealers.

Cheers,
Spirit.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
fakemaster said:
Ther were never any Swiss ones.

Weren't Omega's PO reps of Rolex subs ? ;)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
but you can find chinese Rollies with swiss movement :D :D :D
Welcome to RWI :mrgreen:

frenzalrhomb

Known Member
2/8/08
It may not be swiss made but my wm9 sub is the most amazing watch I've ever owned. Look through the approved dealers here and you'll find the best replica's that can be found anywhere at a realistic price.

P.s. I'm aware watchmaker 9 is not an approved dealer.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
you can get WM9 watches from BK and also from Precious Time :mrgreen:

frenzalrhomb

Known Member
2/8/08
I read somewhere is a very lengthy process t becoming an approved dealer including a spell on probation. Perhaps George doesn't want to become one.

The GMT on PT's site looks nice but I was not as keen on them as sub's so didn't research them at all so couldn't really coment. I bought my UPO from Precious Time a year ago wore it every day and it's still going strong.

One thing about comparing WM9 to PT is that the WM9 sub is super-lumed and I doubt the GMT from PT is.

frenzalrhomb

Known Member
2/8/08
I believe that the BK sub is even better than the WM9 one but I couldn't afford the full price and so went with one of George's refurbs instead

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
The GMT II C from PT is totally different and has nothing to do with WM9.
What I am saying is that PT can get on request WM9 modells.
But you need to put in the request
To my knowledge, the WM9 GMT are all sold out.

jy6221

7/7/09
sorry i'm confused, PT can order WM9 models? does that mean they will be the same price as shown on WM9's website? As they're a little more than what i want to pay for a rep.