• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Customs got my Rep

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
Customs got a hold of my Rep and had a look inside :shock: thankfully i got the parcel OK and the rep was inside .
customs1.jpg

what happens now ???????? do i get a bill from customs ,am i on the watch list :shock: :roll:

or am i just being paranoid ......... i should be happy i got my watch OK :D

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Uh oh, the dreaded customs seal, they'll usually send you a bill for 15-25% of the value they think the watch has, usually no more than £400-£1,000...

lol, just kidding, If they were to send you a bill they would've given you one when you received the package, so, enjoy it. Now post some pics of the watch not the parcel dammit! :p

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Here in Brazil, when customs bust you, they don´t send the package to your door. they just send you a letter/invoice with a bill (60% of the value of the product - no kidding) and you have to go pick the package up at the postal office specified by them.
...So, you can only get the pack after paying the taxes.

The customs seal here is gigantic and red.. lol.
..I hate this country :evil:

Cheers,
Spirit.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
guanaco said:
lol, just kidding, If they were to send you a bill they would've given you one when you received the package, so, enjoy it. Now post some pics of the watch not the parcel dammit! :p

Okay, that was funny. If you use your xray vision, you can see the watch through the package. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Start packing. The black helicopter will be overhead shortly. Dont forget your toothbrush.

Col.

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Uk customs are about the best . Most i have ever seen them need is an invoice from the sender showing low value to release it. had a Guy last year with a daytona and UPO they stopped them asked for an invoice we faxed one over to him in Thai for god knows what and they released them

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
trailboss99 said:
Start packing. The black helicopter will be overhead shortly. Dont forget your toothbrush.

Col.
im packed and ready to go .............................. please pm me the directions top the RWI safe house :shock: :mrgreen:
escapekit.jpg

D

d4m.test

Your done dude... Id run as far and as fast as you can.
And whatever you do, DONT ever order another rep watch.

Just kidding of course!

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Time4Direct said:
Uk customs are about the best . Most i have ever seen them need is an invoice from the sender showing low value to release it. had a Guy last year with a daytona and UPO they stopped them asked for an invoice we faxed one over to him in Thai for god knows what and they released them

LOL

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Customs seem to have stopped one of my reps arriving in the UK from the US too. They want about $7 for tax and nearly twice that much for their processing fees. Really, what a joke. :roll: I don't care about the money... but paying them $13 so that they can work out that I owe them $7 is an insult. And in the meantime the package is delayed for days. Can anyone remind me what I'm paying my taxes for?

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
In Australia they realised that it cost them more to process and collect silly small amounts than it was worth. So they got sensible and only charge for items valued at more than $1000 Australian. Anything under that attracts zero charges.

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
rooster133 said:
Customs seem to have stopped one of my reps arriving in the UK from the US too. They want about $7 for tax and nearly twice that much for their processing fees. Really, what a joke. :roll: I don't care about the money... but paying them $13 so that they can work out that I owe them $7 is an insult. And in the meantime the package is delayed for days. Can anyone remind me what I'm paying my taxes for?
mine was from Thailand mate not the US.I got no charges just the tag saying it was opened :shock:

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
pcsam said:
rooster133 said:
mine was from Thailand mate not the US.I got no charges just the tag saying it was opened :shock:

Was the weed that you had ordered still inside or did they take it?

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
rooster133 said:
pcsam said:
rooster133 said:

they took most of it :shock: but they left a little that should do me a day or 3
atonofweed0015e713c1gj1.jpg

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
pcsam said:
rooster133 said:
they took most of it :shock: but they left a little that should do me a day or 3

:lol: what worries me is that is actually your living room, isn't it? :p

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
rooster133 said:
pcsam said:
rooster133 said:

:lol: what worries me is that is actually your living room, isn't it? :p
no mate that's my home office 8) [smilie=alien.gif]

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
That's a great idea. I think that you ought to be able to hide at least two or three reps in that pile. :D

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
I thought it was about time I let you lot see what was in the package :D
ssd1.jpg