• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DW Fonte UPGRADE for CARTIER Santos Large Model

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
Hi guys

I purchased a cartier santos from Gf and I do really love the new thin cartier.

But I found there is a mistake at DW fonte.

Then I did research ,
I dont know why , for the grey dial model, there is a different fonte.

so I asked help from a watch modder and he helped develeping the right fonte DW for 9015 calibre, that will fit all the factory at Market.
I purchaed a DW for test and my watch smith replaced for me.
Lets see the review that I did in my Santos

Any opinion of Cartier Lover?

Cheers

Reactions: Therion666

ZTS

28/5/10
Nice looking watch? to confirm that last photo is a GF V2? Texture on the centre square looks really good, dealer pics loose the brush effect

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
Nice looking watch? to confirm that last photo is a GF V2? Texture on the centre square looks really good, dealer pics loose the brush effect
eagle eyes! Yeah I replaced gen dial also.

cheers

Gustavo

hava

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/06
Hi just receive last week a DW from Etashazam, and these week mine watchsmith install it in mine 3kF Santos. Too quit black paint of bezel screws and polish it.

It fit perfect and solution for mine one of biggest flaws of these model.

I will update better pictures.

Rearview

Horology Curious
25/7/21
Hi just receive last week a DW from Etashazam, and these week mine watchsmith install it in mine 3kF Santos. Too quit black paint of bezel screws and polish it.

It fit perfect and solution for mine one of biggest flaws of these model.

I will update better pictures.
Where did you buy the datewheel? Interested if you're able to share, feel free to PM me.

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
yeah the fonts are fucked across a few of the gold and apparently the black dial models. I commented on the matter and posted some pics in the big 2018 santos thread a while back.