• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DP released the 5712 moonphase with correct color and paint!

martinlee

Have a good time!
INMATE
2/8/22
China
You have to buy a new watch for them to do the mod. They will work on your current disk
Yes “Zesheng” moonphase need to do like that but DP dont need that process.Just swap it.

Updated edition: DP moonphase need to re print on your original disk now.So can not get the moonphase only now.

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Keep calm guys, don't go pay premium price just for a moonphase disk, just wait for a new version with all the bas things fixed.

Reactions: TESLA760

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Keep calm guys, don't go pay premium price just for a moonphase disk, just wait for a new version with all the bas things fixed.
You should know better. Factory never fix everything. Otherwise how will they sell v2, v3 and so on?

Let’s hear how much that disk cost. Anything up to 70$ would be fair

Last edited:
Reactions: Monaco_Bazi

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You should know better. Factory never fix everything. Otherwise how will they sell v2, v3 and so on?

Let’s hear how much that disk cost. Anything up to 70$ would be fair
Noob was the best with countless upgrade versions.

I trust ZF for being smarter and fix this moonphase for their next iteration.

I could be wrong but time will tell

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

I hope so. Imho ZF would sell a lot more with a significantly improved 5712. Until then I stick to my v1.

Reactions: leo6929 and oceaon

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Been in the rep game a long time and seeing the level we're at now compared to even 10 years back still blows my mind.

Reactions: shotgun

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Been in the rep game a long time and seeing the level we're at now compared to even 10 years back still blows my mind.
I agree. I remember buying my first Rolex Daytona in 2001 for about $4k, and I got a rep of it because I was so afraid of scratching it, lol. Back then, watches wore me instead of me wearing them. And reps were so bad back then lol.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

ZF hasn’t fixed the pizza hands on the 15202 so I wouldn’t put too much faith in them fixing anything here but I’d love to be wrong.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Such a shame we can’t just buy it from a website…. Can someone ask them to create an account here? I would love to buy one but the hassle don’t justify the time I am going to spend on this

aharv4

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/22
Such a shame we can’t just buy it from a website…. Can someone ask them to create an account here? I would love to buy one but the hassle don’t justify the time I am going to spend on this
I second this!