• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DP released the 5712 moonphase with correct color and paint!

martinlee

Have a good time!
INMATE
2/8/22
China
On the left is ZF original,on the right is DP.

《Moonphase of 5712 mods topic》

Many mates asked me for consulting about the mod plan of ZF 5712.So I think I make a post to show to you all guys that will be more convenient.

I made a post to share about the moonphase from the “Zesheng moonphase”in the market about two week ago in reddit.But actually although the blue color is right in “Zesheng moonphase” but there are still a pity the paint is not such correct even the shape of paint looks good.Reddit mod @MajorWilliams noted this issue as well and commented.And the price of“Zesheng moonphase” is very expensive so that I didnt suggest those guys who PM to about the 5712 mods to make this custom moonphase.

In that case,congratulations for the lover of 5712 again!DP just released the correct silver paint moonphase!No need to swap the “Zesheng moonphase” anymore.DP did a great job with correct blue color and paint!

Additional:Zesheng is not such good to communicate,feel a bit bad when I talk to her.But DP is good to communicate and professional.Also DP 15500 will finish soon~!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: leo6929 and j21

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Looks like they nailed it. Does anyone know the price yet?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Can this dp moonphase fit to ppf 5726?

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Can this dp moonphase fit to ppf 5726?
The moonphase on the 5726 has a rear mounted gear. So, no. Not without significant modification at least. No one makes a caliber 324 S QA LU anyway.

Reactions: j21

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
On the left is ZF original,on the right is DP.

《Moonphase of 5712 mods topic》

Many mates asked me for consulting about the mod plan of ZF 5712.So I think I make a post to show to you all guys that will be more convenient.

I made a post to share about the moonphase from the “Zesheng moonphase”in the market about two week ago in reddit.But actually although the blue color is right in “Zesheng moonphase” but there are still a pity the paint is not such correct even the shape of paint looks good.Reddit mod @MajorWilliams noted this issue as well and commented.And the price of“Zesheng moonphase” is very expensive so that I didnt suggest those guys who PM to about the 5712 mods to make this custom moonphase.

In that case,congratulations for the lover of 5712 again!DP just released the correct silver paint moonphase!No need to swap the “Zesheng moonphase” anymore.DP did a great job with correct blue color and paint!

Additional:Zesheng is not such good to communicate,feel a bit bad when I talk to her.But DP is good to communicate and professional.Also DP 15500 will finish soon~!
on the left is not original but ZF V2 while the right is ZF after modifications and upgrade

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
You don't
You buy through dealers
I don’t get it. You have to buy a whole watch and can not upgrade your? Does that mean it will be put on by ZF in the future?
Maybe one of our TDs could buy a batch (with presale) and sell them on its website?

Reactions: j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I don’t get it. You have to buy a whole watch and can not upgrade your? Does that mean it will be put on by ZF in the future?
Maybe one of our TDs could buy a batch (with presale) and sell them on its website?
No no, this guys just sell parts, like buff
You just buy parts from them
You buy their dials or in this occasion the moonphase
Then your watchmaker-modder fix it in your watch

Reactions: RA_2366

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
If somehow you can contact and buying directly from them ok
But normally the resellers-modders are sourcing it, like if you want a buff dial

Reactions: Swiss_goupil