• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don’t buy from Marvellous

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
What’s going on Ginge? Has your ar$eholemeter gone on the blink? I might be wrong, but I really don’t think our M-bashing OP has come round to seeing the error of his ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:facepalm: Please bitch! Have some faith!

He spoke in another of his whinge threads about buying from 'Marvelous Watch'. I wanted him to stick around long enough to confirm he'd bought from a scam site so we could REALLY rip the piss out of the eejit.

Xtra-Crispy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/21
This OP might have paid to someone else? No cue whom he is really.
Thanks to you guys for waking him up :)

Sounds like the OP did get scammed from a non-TD. Oh well, with his attitude all I can say is ‘See ya and wouldn’t wanna be ya!”

Reactions: kavorca1

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Aw Hell, Headlock! Stay around a while, wait'll you piss everybody off and get thrown out. Wear as a badge of honour! Heck, I've been thrown out of MUCH nicer places than this!!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
:facepalm: Please bitch! Have some faith!

He spoke in another of his whinge threads about buying from 'Marvelous Watch'. I wanted him to stick around long enough to confirm he'd bought from a scam site so we could REALLY rip the piss out of the eejit.
Ahhhhhh... of course. I'm just off to get one of those tonedeafnessometers installed.

Reactions: GingerBubba

proxyserv

29/3/12
Guys I’m so sorry…. Thanks for clearing this up!!! Guess I got in over my head. You all seem like really extremely tough guys. Please forgive me. I’ll never post on here again. How do I get an admin to delete my account. I’m feeling very scared of all the tough talk.

Bradley ? Bradley Tuggle, is that you dude ?

Godamnit, man I love your work !

Reactions: LetMeHearItNow

Poecilotheria

Horology Curious
2/7/20
US (unfortunately)
Imagine this dudes face when he goes to M’s profile here and sees that there’s no website for Marvelous and he realized he purchased on a scam site instead of doing 2 minutes of reading.