• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don’t buy from Marvellous

Headlock33

Horology Curious
26/7/21
I ordered a watch a week ago. They took my money and I’ve had no response after sever attempts.

Xtra-Crispy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/21
I ordered a watch a week ago. They took my money and I’ve had no response after sever attempts.

OP: Have you read any of the information found in the New Members area? It’s not advisable to make such negative claims against TDs without any basis. Plus, 1 week is not a long time to wait. There are a lot of factory raids going on now in China that are effecting supply and TDs. Hopefully you’ll hear from them soon but again, don’t come on RWI making premature/false claims - it just makes you look like a fool!

Headlock33

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Instead of being smart asses why would you not try to help someone out with information. I figured if you contacted the dealer in every place they asked you to and you followed exactly what the site said to do. Also contacted the information given several times with no responses that would mean you got scammed.

Headlock33

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Ohhhh sorry. I don’t have the green little bars. I’m not as cool as you guys. My bad.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Instead of being smart asses why would you not try to help someone out with information. I figured if you contacted the dealer in every place they asked you to and you followed exactly what the site said to do. Also contacted the information given several times with no responses that would mean you got scammed.

Why would anyone want to help out someone who doesn’t bother to read and has a bad attitude? ????‍♂️

Sent from the RWI App

Headlock33

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Ohhhh you have badges with wings too that’s amazing. You must be like a cop on a power trip. Or I guess in this case a mall security since we’re talking about replicas… thx Paul Blart

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Ohhhh you have badges with wings too that’s amazing. You must be like a cop on a power trip. Or I guess in this case a mall security since we’re talking about replicas… thx Paul Blart

Hey snowflake, get off the forum if you’re too soft for people being real with you. You didn’t read a damn thing published on this forum on exactly this topic before posting. You immediately engage other forum members instead with this trash… in the hopes of what? Someone is going read the information published EVERYWHERE on here in library fashion out loud for you?

It’s initiation time for you. Suck it up and proceed or take your gripes elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kavorca1

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
How many baseless threads are you going to open about the same non issue

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: kavorca1

Headlock33

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Guys I’m so sorry…. Thanks for clearing this up!!! Guess I got in over my head. You all seem like really extremely tough guys. Please forgive me. I’ll never post on here again. How do I get an admin to delete my account. I’m feeling very scared of all the tough talk.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Guys I’m so sorry…. Thanks for clearing this up!!! Guess I got in over my head. You all seem like really extremely tough guys. Please forgive me. I’ll never post on here again. How do I get an admin to delete my account. I’m feeling very scared of all the tough talk.

find your inner lion, you too might find courge

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Don't go! Help is available!

Now, start by giving us some more info. How did you order the watch, via website, email etc? What web address/email?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Don't go! Help is available!

Now, start by giving us some more info. How did you order the watch, via website, email etc? What web address/email?

What’s going on Ginge? Has your ar$eholemeter gone on the blink? I might be wrong, but I really don’t think our M-bashing OP has come round to seeing the error of his ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D