• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dominican Cigars, the Perfect way to give something Back

tango258

Renowned Member
19/1/16
Hey Guys i'm still discovering Lounges here, that's sweet, and in this specific one i think i can help many people.

I was Born, Raised and still live(i hope that forever) in the Dominican Republic, as you all know we have a pretty good name in Cigar manufacturing, i just wanted to tell the Cigars aficionados from this community that if you need any help buying or sorting Dominican Cigars i'm more than glad to help, i know maybe everyone in the Cigar industry here in DR, you name one brand and i'm pretty sure that it's just a phone call away from me.

So have a great smoke and ask for you want, i know for sure that you may be over paying for them.

Regards,

FF

GhostPilot

14/6/15
Thanks, appreciate the offer. I love DR I've been there many times and in the process of learning Spanish more fluently.

tango258

Renowned Member
19/1/16
Thanks, appreciate the offer. I love DR I've been there many times and in the process of learning Spanish more fluently.

let me know next next you visit the island, you come for business or pleasure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Very generous offer man -- let me ask you this: being immersed in the industry and the culture, what is YOUR go-to cigar?

In the US, we tend to get a lot of overhyped brands or retreads of brands that everyone knows. I'm always interested to hear what the folks in the trenches smoke ...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tango258

Renowned Member
19/1/16
Very generous offer man -- let me ask you this: being immersed in the industry and the culture, what is YOUR go-to cigar?

In the US, we tend to get a lot of overhyped brands or retreads of brands that everyone knows. I'm always interested to hear what the folks in the trenches smoke ...

I'm not actually in the industry but as been born and raised in the DR youmare right to say that i'm immersed in the Culture.

As for your question, my definitely go to cigar should be Opus X of Arturo Fuentes

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
NOT an inexpensive smoke!!!

B

No it is not -- a famous guy in the cigar biz named Lew Rothman used to say 'the difference between a $10 cigar and a $2 cigar is about eight bucks' haha. I guess with all these boutique sticks, it's tough to find an inside track on a hidden gem.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Davidoff and AF are my favorites!

I would love some nice OpusX someday. They are €25+ here starting wjth the smallest vitolla