• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

does anyone know that where can i buy a replica of 15701ST blue one from?

ekknod

Horology Curious
18/11/22
was deeply amazed by this watch,AFAIK my dealers don't have it anymore.If any one can find a good dealer for this I would like to pay some reward,around 100

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Reach out to a couple of trusted dealers with details and pictures of what you want and see what's actually available for purchase

Reactions: Nono92 and Cicero

ekknod

Horology Curious
18/11/22
asked mine and top 5 dealers on this forum,they r literally closed or doesn't have it at all

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
asked mine and top 5 dealers on this forum,they r literally closed or doesn't have it at all
If you reached out to five distinct dealers and they can't obtain this piece then the odds are it's currently not available. Truth be told I don't recall seeing a replica of that model.

Reactions: Nono92

ekknod

Horology Curious
18/11/22
If you reached out to five distinct dealers and they can't obtain this piece then the odds are it's currently not available. Truth be told I don't recall seeing a replica of that model.
there were replica of this model, and it's too gorgeous.......I believe it was made by some Chinese factory but stopped producing it at some point.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I've been around the scene for a number of years now and I don't recall seeing a high-end replica of that model. It was either long ago discontinued which happens often or it wasn't made by one of the known high-end factories, in which case the odds are you wouldn't be happy with it anyway since it would be a lower tier replica.