• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anybody know this website and is it ok to buy anything with them?

Farfar

Looking Around
25/1/22
Hi guys

Im looking to buy a watch and i'm new in this forum. Does anybody know this website? ******************

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
There are 24 Trusted Dealers for buying a rep. They have proven their reliability with service, sales and delivery. They will reimburse you if a watch gets seized by customs.

Their contact details can be found on the forum, e.g. chazing time, Jtime, the One watches. Please not google URLs because there are scammers actively copying TD sites. GL

rinne47

Looking Around
23/2/22
I would only buy from the TD listed on the forum. Don‘t allow yourself for any mistakes.

Reactions: P..DR..D

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Buying from untrusted dealers is one of the easiest ways to get scammed.
Even if someone successfully buys a watch from them, there is no guarantee that they won't scam during another transaction.

Reactions: HerbD and wentworth

Theking666

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Where is the link to the Td’s? Every link I find is broken or removed. Thank you

AcmeSix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/22
Florida
Where is the link to the Td’s? Every link I find is broken or removed. Thank you
They worked for me. I have discovered that taking my time and reading has been very beneficial to finding out information. The TD section is active but with a few exceptions you won’t find any out and out websites.

Reactions: Feefo

Theking666

Horology Curious
7/8/22
They worked for me. I have discovered that taking my time and reading has been very beneficial to finding out information. The TD section is active but with a few exceptions you won’t find any out and out websites.
Can you please tell me where you got the link? I’ve been messaging who I believe is ‘noon factory’ but I want to be sure before ordering. Thank you

Theking666

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Is this a TD?
A good website to use?

AcmeSix

7/8/22
Florida
No that’s not Noob as far as I know.

Start here

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Is this a TD?
A good website to use?

As @AcmeSix said, no that is not a TD and they have kindly supplied the TD listing with 24 to choose from.

But I would recommend, before you send any money, to anyone, to read all the stickied threads in the below section:

Reading these will help you familiarise yourself with the whole process of buying a replica watch. Its sequential, and not without risk, but buying from a TD mitigates alot of those risks.

Best of luck

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Listen to him. Read. Sift through the site and you'll find the answers. The TDs page isn't that hard to find. And if you continue posting non td sites that may get you in trouble

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Can you please tell me where you got the link? I’ve been messaging who I believe is ‘noon factory’ but I want to be sure before ordering. Thank you
I try to understand people I really do but, mate, there is a section on the index page of this site called "Trusted dealers - Wanna buy a watch? Click Here." Perhaps that would be a good place to start?

thisrollyisholy

Horology Curious
1/8/22
If you have to ask "is this place safe?" it probably isn't. There is a page here that will give you the verified info you are looking for.

AcmeSix

7/8/22
Florida
I would add that some of the links are not working. It seems that this is common on many posts I have been reading from the past. If I had to guess I would say there was a forum update or change that may have affected the links. I have worked around this by continuing my search to find the relevant information I need.

wentworth

Horology Curious
13/2/22
TBH Geektime seems quite popular on Reddit's Reptime. But he has alot of imitators! So beware. I would only deal with trusted dealers on this site for now

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
f I had to guess I would say there was a forum update or change that may have affected the links.
LOL, pretty good guess, a massive forum update and fixing the links is in the works.