• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do not use Noobwatch.com or Tony Chow

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Gentleman - i am sure you have found RWI after getting scammed, but we always say the same exact thing in response to this type of post.

We know, XXX scammed you, that sucks, there is probably very little you can do about it. For future purchases stick to the TD's listed and vetted by the board. No the board does not have any profit in listing these TD's they are doing so for our benefit and to keep us safe.

Most importantly, read, read as much as you can so you can make informed purchases and avoid disappointment. This forum is full of incredible information on just about every rep ever made. Use it to your advantage.

If it is still not clear - Noobwatch (.com) is not a trusted dealer. They are using the name of a well known maker in the rep game and trying to profit/scam off of the name. Noob Factory does not have a site and does not sell to the end user. They sell to dealers who in turn offer these watches to us.

Reactions: TIBYMENDEZ

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Gentleman - i am sure you have found RWI after getting scammed, but we always say the same exact thing in response to this type of post.

We know, XXX scammed you, that sucks, there is probably very little you can do about it. For future purchases stick to the TD's listed and vetted by the board. No the board does not have any profit in listing these TD's they are doing so for our benefit and to keep us safe.

Most importantly, read, read as much as you can so you can make informed purchases and avoid disappointment. This forum is full of incredible information on just about every rep ever made. Use it to your advantage.

If it is still not clear - Noobwatch (.com) is not a trusted dealer. They are using the name of a well known maker in the rep game and trying to profit/scam off of the name. Noob Factory does not have a site and does not sell to the end user. They sell to dealers whop in turn offer these watches to us.
Perfectly stated. This should be the first reply every time this type of thread gets posted!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What happened? I'm afraid I also have an order from him. It's the first time...

Sent from the RWI mobile app
Mate you have been here for almost a year, why on earth would you order from a non Trusted Dealer and especially one who is a known clown?

quaresma

Known Member
20/6/16
Mate you have been here for almost a year, why on earth would you order from a non Trusted Dealer and especially one who is a known clown?

You know...In the life sometimes you have to try new roads to go in other ways, not always the same safe port. I've just tried to buy from a different trader but now I'm afraid on my choice. Which of you have been completely scammed? Does someone received a watch that maybe was unlike what supposed to be???

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
You know...In the life sometimes you have to try new roads to go in other ways, not always the same safe port. I've just tried to buy from a different trader but now I'm afraid on my choice. Which of you have been completely scammed? Does someone received a watch that maybe was unlike what supposed to be???

I have a feeling if you do receive a watch from them it will be hot garbage...

Logan86

Renowned Member
27/12/14
I have seen a couple of posts like this and I'd like to know the back story because I have purchased a large number of watches from this dealer with zero issue. Guy is good with shipping, can get parts and has not wronged me. Maybe I'm just lucky?

TDCOMP

Looking Around
26/1/17
I've bought several watches from Tony, he has always delivered.
Once, one of my watches (Hublot Diver) stopped working after a few weeks, I consequently sent the watch back to him and had it repaired for free long with a Panerai.
If you communicate with Tony I am sure he will solve the issue. He has always replied to me very rapidly.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Is this the ChinaNoobWatch.com website? I've been looking at it. Can't find anyone who has bought from them.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Perfectly stated. This should be the first reply every time this type of thread gets posted!!

Wow, almost made a purchase from them. But didn't because I couldn't find anyone who had bought from them...Thanks guys.

manism73

Looking Around
26/5/17
Is this the ChinaNoobWatch.com website? I've been looking at it. Can't find anyone who has bought from them.

Guys Tony's website is Noobwatch.com. I have bought several times from him and he has always been very honest and ships on time.

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Guys Tony's website is Noobwatch.com. I have bought several times from him and he has always been very honest and ships on time.

Sounds legit. This being your first post, I guess welcome to the forum Tony.

Reactions: Genghiz007

johnlia

Watchlover
23/1/17
Italy
Sounds legit. This being your first post, I guess welcome to the forum Tony.

definitely... i would say that anyways tony is allowed to become a TD supporting the community and not scamming ppl for no reasons...

i agree with "welcome to the forum" LMAO

Maximilian_Webmg

Known Member
30/12/16
I have actually bought from him before as well and have had no issues.... I bought a Sub V6s? I have never had any problems with communications either. I would love to hear more details.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I bought a Sub V6s? I have never had any problems with communications either. I would love to hear more details.

I wouldn't waste your time researching non RWI TDs. There is nothing to gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maximilian_Webmg

Known Member
30/12/16
I wouldn't waste your time researching non RWI TDs. There is nothing to gain.

I agree yes - However, it looks like even some TD's have been sketchy. Then again... that is what you are getting into when you want to buy a rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk