• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DO NOT USE CCHENWATCH.COM

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Disclaimer. Please note this error from my side was done before I discovered RWI and the list of trusted dealers. But it shows how important is to only deal with TD. I am immensely grateful to all the people the use their time helping the community here.

I asked for availaibility of PAM320 and ordered from cchenwatch.com before Christmas and paid. Soon after he came back with lots of lies on why the watch was not available anyway. It was too difficult for him to return the money so I ordered something else instead. I waited until after Christmas then I took contact again to know the status. From this point on no more answers. For over two months he did not answer me anymore. At the same time I tried several times from other email addresses to ask for watches and he replied immediately. Still no contact to me.

After 3 months I was about to give up and I tried a last attempt. I wrote to him that I was going to wite about his way of doing business on each forum I found. Magically he answered! With yet another lie! He had been off because his father was sick.

We agreed that he would send me a Patek Philippe 5726 PPF and we would close it there.

So this is how a PP5726 PPF looks:
and this is what I received!
The date windows is much smaller with a weird lens on top of it and the moonphase is not a moonphase at all! It is just a a rotating day/nigth indicator.

So in the end f the day I lost my money anyway. The watch will end in the trash as I don't want to sell to other reps collectors such a shitter.

This message is just to prevent others to do the same mistake, and for me to have closure.