• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ladies Omega with Butterflies?

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Ive been looking for a watch for my wife for a while now. I noticed her interest peaked when we were looking at the ladies Omegas in Las Vegas a couple months ago.

Do they rep anything like this with the butterflies?

dbVyhI6.png

Or the white Sochi?

j1cxy7K.png

Logan86

Renowned Member
27/12/14
Damn, I would love to get either of those for my girl.

On an unrelated note I bought a 1956 Ladies Omega for my girl on her birthday and she loves it. I got into it for about $250 so if she likes antiques it can be a win for you plus if you have a little creativity you can make a strap or bracelet for it and score extra brownie points.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Damn, I would love to get either of those for my girl.

On an unrelated note I bought a 1956 Ladies Omega for my girl on her birthday and she loves it. I got into it for about $250 so if she likes antiques it can be a win for you plus if you have a little creativity you can make a strap or bracelet for it and score extra brownie points.

Great idea thanks. Womens Day is coming up and my dad gave me his dads old Stowa brand watch from the 30s. Its gold, definitely vintage and too small for a man IMO. Maybe I can put a white croc strap or something on it!

SkiTime

16/3/13
My wife fell in love w the butterfly one too - I could not find a rep.

glight2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/4/14
Ouch: $20k+ for the gen is a bit outside the price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk